Service Manuals - Please now refer to the FAQ's

Aurion ZR6

• 1 year later...

hi guys.. all the filesharing sites are dead links. anyone got a valid link for the complete service manuals please?Torrent fine..

yeah.. however there seems to be alot missing.

rant time.. your microscopic sig block should include 'check the faqs.. :)' To be more specific i was searching for this from your faqs

You should definitely check out the service manual "U660E_Automatic_Transaxle". The procedure is outlined from page "AX-164"
which is a dead link

ive noticed every forum has those guys love pointing people at faqs/search/your a noob and its pretty amusing seeing how many posts where you have done that.

thanks for the faqs.. they are somewhat useful,and i printed them out a while back, but some people are more technical than others. I need more info. There are way too many dead links around..

Im not unappreciative however, obviously you go further than most with these types of vehicle, but im not the usual sort of guy who accepts that it is how others say it is, without at least checking the validity of the information myself. (yes, you mentioned that in your microscopic sig block info) i learned not to listen to others on the web without sorting all the info available first..a valuable trait when building all the suby motors ive done..

Im actually trying to determine how ****ty a design the recirc air system is in the poverty sportivo manual a/c system, and after reading the service manual that deals with it (very thinly i might add) it seems the toyota a/c computer likes to vary the amount of incoming vs recirc air depending on the temperature the user has selected (manually in my case). therefore, im stuck with yet another system thats designed with no thought for what the user wants it to do. I drove a hybrid camry yesterday and it had the dual zone climate. switched to recirc, the system definately responded. the fan noise increased,a nd you could hear the inlet suction of the fan system. My POS however does absolutely nothing. Ill check it this weekend by spraying some eucalyptus spray in the pass footwell and see if it actually recirculates it. I suspect it isnt. If not, ill strip the bloody dash and fix myself.

Some of the guys on here, yourself included have way more patience than me with the toyota service dept.

Ive concluded they are all clueless and have a very high opinion of themselves. I mentioned the issues im having (pulling to left, clunk on startup, recirc issues) and they did the following:

wheel alignment - result - did nothing useful. still pulls.

reset the transaxle compensation codes and did a system code reset (like how is that going to combat a clunk).. turns out its likely the abs system checks youve mentioned, however the toyota service guy said the car doesnt do that. - Yep, they are SME's alright (thats sarcasm too)

recirc.. uhh, checked it, and we replaced the pollen filter (no you didnt, i marked it with a pen, it was clean and you didnt change it.)

so toyota dealers for me are a waste of my time. I cant afford to be spending hours doing the dealer shuffle to and fro at my cost for no good result.

my car was actually delivered to me with 2 out of the three strut top bolts finger loose on each side...?? why? they reckon it was an ex dealer demo.. how hard can it be to check things properly? Useless.

therefore, it seems my excuse for selling my sube was to avoid working on cars, isnt going to be happening for this car. At least if i do it myself, i know its done right.

Now i miss the bloody sube. At least it got the adrenalin pumping...

end rant. Mods - i know this is somewhat off topic. nuke it if you see fit. DJKOR - ease up, im sure everyone appreciates the work youve done with the faqs.

Edited by cruiseh

• 3 weeks later...

Have been through the Manuals I downloaded, combed through the wiring diagrams, can anyone tell me the colour of the wire for the horn coming down the steering column loom?, want to install a switch to go from airhorns to standard...legal reasons, also can anyone tell me the colour of the fog lamp switch wire in the same loom?

The megaupload and filesonic download links are both unavailable - anyone got another link handy?

Dude, seriously, 4 posts ago in this thread

Did you try the link to the Google Docs one AS PER THE FAQ? That is still working.

• 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...