Delivery dates

aurion_zr6

Hey i order my new aurion zr6 about a week and a half ago and they said that it would be ready for pick up on April the 1st, are these delivery dates supplied by the dealer realiable or is the car likely to come after april 1st?

thanks

I have been told we could wait up to 6 wks to build one from VIC.

Hey i order my new aurion zr6 about a week and a half ago and they said that it would be ready for pick up on April the 1st, are these delivery dates supplied by the dealer realiable or is the car likely to come after april 1st?

thanks

DAM. The dealers here in WA can't seem to off load them, especially the DEMO models. I got my SX6 in december as an ex-demo at a good price. I had to hunt around cos they were all getting sold before i got to them. Finally scored one in Black and got them to come down $4K in price too (since they were over charging for a demo). Now all the dealers are trying to off load the ZR6's for 2, 3 or 4K at the most, more than what i paid. Choice of colours and rediculously low KM's too. Can't beleive you have to wait that long... :angry:

Hi ALL,

I'm another Aurion Fan and so I've order my ZR6 (in BLACK.....SEXY :spiteful: ) on the 2nd of Feb and I can't wait until the day when I can get my hand on it. :yahoo:

But does anyone know what is the standard turn-around time? The dealer told me that my car will be delivered between 2 to 3 months? Is this correct?

Cheers!

Mine was already on the showroom floor. Just had to wait a week for the paperwork to clear.

And that was bad enough... Can't imagine waiting months :(

Edited by vnbm

I'm looking at purchasing a SX6 in the next few weeks, I took one for a test drive on the weekend.

It was black and looked sensational but I wanted to see the 'Inferno' colour in the flesh, just to see for myself what it looked like. I rang 6 dealerships from Mornington to Ferntree Gully and no one has an Inferno Red SX6 or ZR6 in stock.

The salesperson from Frankston, however, rang me later in the day to tell me her friend drives one and that I can pop in and see it on Saturday arvo.

Hard to believe that Toyota wouldn't have a single Inferno red car in the SE of Melbourne but there you go.

No wonder delivery is so long, not even the dealers can get them..... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps people have started to realise how crap falcons and commodores really are and Toyota have had an abundance of orders. 5 months seems a long time since they are assembled here in Australia. I mean it not like it's on a boat somewhere . . . unless it's one from an overseas plant.

Perhaps people have started to realise how crap falcons and commodores really are and Toyota have had an abundance of orders. 5 months seems a long time since they are assembled here in Australia. I mean it not like it's on a boat somewhere . . . unless it's one from an overseas plant.

Its probably more that we have a bigger export program than either ford or Holden, especially ford. How many countries do we export to? almost the world, Holden perhaps US and Middle East.... Ford probably at most NZ lol. So yeah get in the queue!. Likewise with the new lancer, crazy the waiting line on those especially the fact they come here by boat.

hey guys,

i have to admit, the Aurion's don't do as well as they should, but from what i can see there should be heaps spare in WA and the in the eastern states. delivery dates given by dealers (depending on the location of the vehicle) are usually estimations, based on the production dates that toyota give them. usually the delivery times are correct if everything runs smoothly.

thanks.

I ordered a Presara on 17th Feb 08 and went to pay the remaining on (24/3) Sunday and the manager said it will be ready for pick up in a week. The car was ready on Monday 3/3/08. So it took me just over 2 weeks.

The presara was 50k including on road + tow bar + window tints and floor mats. We traded in 2003 Honda MDX, every other dealer only offered 28-30k trade in, and we visited 4 dealers. At the last dealer I just turned up the pressure and just said im willing to pay 18k after trade in and you have to throw in tow bar, tints and mats (this was at 6pm on a Sunday lol). After the sales woman talked for a while with the manager the dealer finally agreed and we signed on the dotted line.

The 4 dealers visited in order were:

Lander toyota blacktown - 54000 with 29000 trade in, would not negotiate price unless i agreed to buy the car today (stupid stupid idea, i just left)

Truscotts toyota along parramatta road - 52000 with 30k trade in, said prices were negotiable more if we were willing to buy on the day (again left)

Ryde toyota - 50000 with 30k trade in, after negotiation, salesman understood i wasnt going to buy on the day and gave me the best possible price for them, gave me quote valid for 2 weeks. I almost signed the deal then thought i might as well visit 1 more dealer as it was only 3 pm and i had time.

Pennant hills toyota - initially same price as ryde toyota, but i badgered them as to why I would purchase from pennant hills instead of from ryde since i was closer to ryde as well, they gave me 19k changeover but i wasnt satisfied, called up my parents and asked them to haggle for me (my mum is a haggling bitch) and she managed to get the price down and seal the deal.

I ordered a Presara on 17th Feb 08 and went to pay the remaining on (24/3) Sunday and the manager said it will be ready for pick up in a week. The car was ready on Monday 3/3/08. So it took me just over 2 weeks.

The presara was 50k including on road + tow bar + window tints and floor mats. We traded in 2003 Honda MDX, every other dealer only offered 28-30k trade in, and we visited 4 dealers. At the last dealer I just turned up the pressure and just said im willing to pay 18k after trade in and you have to throw in tow bar, tints and mats (this was at 6pm on a Sunday lol). After the sales woman talked for a while with the manager the dealer finally agreed and we signed on the dotted line.

Lander toyota blacktown - 54000 with 29000 trade in, would not negotiate price unless i agreed to buy the car today (stupid stupid idea, i just left)

Truscotts toyota along parramatta road - 52000 with 30k trade in, said prices were negotiable more if we were willing to buy on the day (again left)

Ryde toyota - 50000 with 30k trade in, after negotiation, salesman understood i wasnt going to buy on the day and gave me the best possible price for them, gave me quote valid for 2 weeks. I almost signed the deal then thought i might as well visit 1 more dealer as it was only 3 pm and i had time.

Pennant hills toyota - initially same price as ryde toyota, but i badgered them as to why I would purchase from pennant hills instead of from ryde since i was closer to ryde as well, they gave me 19k changeover but i wasnt satisfied, called up my parents and asked them to haggle for me (my mum is a haggling bitch) and she managed to get the price down and seal the deal.

Well done .... you got what you wanted and even got what you requested ... nice to know that some dealers actually want to sell vehicles and have a happy customer ... I'm sure your going to be happy with your purchase

I've signed an order for a Presara yesterday, it is $48500 on the road including tinted windows, tow bar and floor mats. No trade-in. The dealer said I can only get the car by the end of April. Caused I want it black/biege in colour. I wish it comes earlier, any quicker way?

I've ordered mine (ZR6 in black) in Jan and the dealer told me that it will be arriving in late March or early April. Just called the dealer on Thursday and they now confirmed that it will be arriving in May instead. :angry:

I just can't wait to get my hand on it......but hopefully that it will definitely be coming in May..... :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

Ordered my Presara, Sakana Silver with Sandstone interior, 24th March. Delivery date was Early May.

The car turned up on 24th April. Just waiting for my spoiler to arrive and be fitted. Should take delivery later this week or early next week.

Had a good look at the car just after it came off of the transport after the 900 km trip from the factory. Apart from some road grime looked in good nick. Love the interior, what a great idea the rear sun blind is. Checked out all of the compartments, drink holders etc all of the upholstery is flawless and the general finish is what I have come to expect from Toyota. The sticker on the window from the factory had 22nd April on it so no complaints at all regarding the delivery time.

Regards

Quark