When Krispy Kreme Donuts Come to QLD

xoom

I have never seen anything more frightening ...... even those national geographic video's of the lions ripping apart the gazelles wasnt as graphic as this :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Dont say i didnt warn you ......

When Krispy Kreme Donuts Come to QLD

KK1.jpg

KK2.jpg

KK3.jpg

KK4.jpg

KK5.jpg

KK6.jpg

KK7.jpg

Dont worry, the after shots just show an empty dinner table.....

Thanks Bill for bringing them. I got home after last nights cruise and Mrs Azza had eaten a chunk. I got up this morning and went out, when I returned, she had eaten another chunk....

Anyone coming from Sydney in the next few days better bring more..... :whistling:

Thanks Bill you're a legend. I have only had 1 so far but am right now going to go and have another or 2 or 3 or I'll stop when I don't want anymore. My wife has onlyhad 2 as she is on some diet which is of great benefit to me!!!

don't worry guys im sure the annual meet will come by really quickly and before you know it we will be there with our border pass ( 2 boxes per car that enters into queensland) :toast::lol:

dude....never lift up ur shirt and do tht again....thts an eye sore....lol kidding....mmmmm i luv crispy kremes....when i went to sydney....me and my mates decided to hit the town.....i think it was at martins place or something they had a crispy kreme....so we rocked up there and asked if we could have 1 of everything.....oh yeah we also picked up a few boxes of glazed ones.....newho we had a competition who could eat the most without spewing....i lost :( ...newyz i luv em!!

Manliness increases with hair count. Therefore, the hairier you are, the more masculine you are.

Simple...

Krispy Kremes, however, are not conducive to hair growth... I can feel my arteries harden just looking at those pics...

BILL!!! I didn't know you came to Brissy. Wei wei just told me it was a corolla cruise... :ph34r: Now I feel rude for just leaving like that.

Yeah you rude mongrel, you didnt even come and say hi to me. We just saw your car take off..... (bloody Sillycar drivers hahah)

BTW: My KK Stock levels are currently critical....

Manliness increases with hair count. Therefore, the hairier you are, the more masculine you are.

Simple...

Krispy Kremes, however, are not conducive to hair growth... I can feel my arteries harden just looking at those pics...

If that's the case then between me Northy and Azza we are the "man's man". Cause between the 3 of us we could cultivate enough hair to make a 3rd person.....

shaving all your body hair is for pussies(mmm someone will certainly make a comment about this sentence...) :toast:

As for the hardening of arteries due to KK's that's why Coke was invented...... ahh the sweet sweet taste of draino..... :toast:

And as for Jimmy doing a runner I think he was scared...... go on keep running raaaarrrrr!!!!!!

i am very horrified. scarred for the rest of my life. didnt know KK donuts could turn man into a viscous donut hungry animal.

Kinda like when Bill comes to a certain Kebab shop in Ashfield.....

(This post was posted by Azza)

i am very horrified. scarred for the rest of my life. didnt know KK donuts could turn man into a viscous donut hungry animal.

Kinda like when Bill comes to a certain Kebab shop in Ashfield.....

(This post was posted by Azza)

haha at 12 midnight everyday bill turns into a warewolf and goes on a hunt for kebabs everynight. and for some reason he like to rip into a kebab at ashfield.