[WA] 5 April 08 MEET + CRUISE Details

The next time I have holidays I could be taking Elan up on his offer and heading west with him. It'll also give me an opportunity to finally meet the man as well (which is long overdue).

WA, prepare for a future visit from myself and Nelson. I felt giving you ample heads up on this was feasible, as I don't think you're all prepared.

Yes you can also touch my nipples if you want to.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is it definately going to rain tomorrow and will they still let us do the course?? you guys have NO idea how impossible it will be for me to drive on wet surface... I may as well not have a supercharger! lol it goes something like this.. wheelspin, slide, wheelspin wheelspin wheelspin and more wheelspin and i'll end up metres away from where everyone else would normally be lol

is it definately going to rain tomorrow and will they still let us do the course?? you guys have NO idea how impossible it will be for me to drive on wet surface... I may as well not have a supercharger! lol it goes something like this.. wheelspin, slide, wheelspin wheelspin wheelspin and more wheelspin and i'll end up metres away from where everyone else would normally be lol

Don't worry I'm sure us FWD boys will be struggling not to understeer of the course as well I will get some weather info for us all....

Here it is - drizle shouldn't be enough to make the skid pan like ice hopefully (famous last words)

Saturday

Time::________Conditions__________________________Wind_______Rain_Humid__Temp

Morning::Drizzle. Mostly Cloudy. Mild._____- 13 km/h NE __- 1mm - 77% - 17

Afternoon::Drizzle. Partly Cloudy. Mild.___- 10 km/h WSW___- 1mm - 60% - 24

Evening::Passing Clouds. Mild._____________- 2 km/h S______- . -__- 81% - 18

Overnight::Passing Clouds. Cool.___________- 8 km/h NNW____- . -__- 84% - 15

Edited by Seano

The members attending the AHG driving course that are worried about the rain,Dont worry all that much, the instructors will give insight on different driving styles for difficult driving conditions esp for the wet..When I raced there years ago I found the FF layout more advantageous comapred to the FR on the skid pan...but this all depends on the condition of tyres,Suspension setups (if ur using coilovers) & how mad the rainfall is..

Good luck to all.I hope to see u all tomorrow

oooo i'm getting excited now.. i wonder if i can get my cai on in time.. hope it comes today..

I have a sore throat...

Feeling Schittenhause

But I'll still be there!

Long live the Rob and Nelson! If anyone want to know what they sound like, next time you see the impotence advert with Stiff and Stiff Again, Rob's on the right, Nelso the left...

Poor piano.

:whistling:

Edited by theDefiant1

I have a sore throat...

Feeling Schittenhause

But I'll still be there!

Long live the Rob and Nelson! If anyone want to know what they sound like, next time you see the impotence advert with Stiff and Stiff Again, Rob's on the right, Nelso the left...

Poor piano.

DUDE!

Bozu you should come to AHG theres a spot open!

I have a sore throat...

Feeling Schittenhause

But I'll still be there!

Poor piano.

DUDE!

Bozu you should come to AHG theres a spot open!

Love to Big fella..but I've got a babyseat & dvd system in the the Boz mobile & may not come to par with the speed machines turning up tomorrow:lol: ..I might spectate bring my lil girl with me & do a lil cruzing if the weathers friendly

Have fun at the skid pan tmr guys!..i won't be able to make it as i've got relatives in town for a holiday..so will catch u guys next time..

those worried abt the rain..i doubt u'll have any problems with the wet conditions..just ask Ken and Ron hahaha it was raining the last time we were there and they were have a hell of a time..the only was having probs was me and the other FR and MR guys hahaa

oh don't forget to take some pics :spiteful:

Edited by GReddy_ES

WEATHER UPDATE!

No rain coming!

Saturday Wind

Rain Humid Temp

Morning Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy. Mild. 17 km/h

NE - 77% 18

Afternoon Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy. Mild. 7 km/h

WSW - 56% 25

Evening Passing Clouds Passing Clouds. Mild. Humid. 4 km/h

SSW - 74% 19

Overnight Passing Clouds Passing Clouds. Cool. 3 km/h

NNW - 81% 16

Edited by Seano

WEATHER UPDATE!

No rain coming!

Saturday Wind

Rain Humid Temp

NE - 77% 18

WSW - 56% 25

SSW - 74% 19

NNW - 81% 16

sweet!! as long as its cold and bit windy maybe then our cars will go harder!! :D

Orite so i`ll lay it out straight..my fren obviously doesnt want to pay up cos he`s not goin..so what i propose is this..u guys (meaning my fren who is not going and you) split the cost with another person who is in the AHG thing already..he can have double the time..

Or if someone who isnt in the AHG wants to be in it but reckon it`s too exp..you guys can split the cost too..

Please let me know asap

Edited by J e r e M y

Can anyone would be kind of enough and maybe give me their contact details just incase I get lost around Burswood lol. Be happy to give mine out.

Actually if we can all have some kind of contact with the people that are going so that no one misses and out or doesn;t get lost.

Thanks

Edited by o12lando

So, for those like me who aren't going to AHG, do we just drive to the Burswood Dome carpark & wait?

Looking forward to the meet tomorrow!

TF

So, for those like me who aren't going to AHG, do we just drive to the Burswood Dome carpark & wait?

TF

Pretty much get there at 1230-100 there should be other people meeting there too.

I have a sore throat...

Feeling Schittenhause

But I'll still be there!

Poor piano.

im the same must be something going around.. hopefully im ok by tomorrow morning

should be a great day cant wait B)

TF

Arrite then Burswood Car Park it is at 1 for those who aren't going to the AHG. Thats good gives me time to clean my car from the last time we had rain. See Ya's there.

Oh and don't be shy to introduce yourself to everyone, cuz like myself I only know a small number of you's from the last meet.

Cheers

Edited by o12lando

WEATHER UPDATE!

No rain coming!

Saturday Wind

Rain Humid Temp

NE - 77% 18

WSW - 56% 25

SSW - 74% 19

NNW - 81% 16

oh gosh.. im damn glad! i rly seriously hate the rain.. the last time although i manage to do alrite on the track but yeh dry would be more of a fun thing i recon :P..

i think i got what i wanted. rain overnight and good weather next day! so its moist.. not wet..

Can anyone would be kind of enough and maybe give me their contact details just incase I get lost around Burswood lol. Be happy to give mine out.

Actually if we can all have some kind of contact with the people that are going so that no one misses and out or doesn;t get lost.

Thanks

you got pm :)

ill bring my puppy if you bring yours. he is only 7 months old and he rules!!!

your puppy could swallow mine in one bite!

ill see, i dont have a lead for her she's too little haha

well just hold her i have a lead for mine. maybe they can play haha. wont have to buy food for a while. just jokes.