Spotted - National

I had a very nice pre facelift sportivo go past me on the M2 around 2pm this arvo...

twas silver in colour, and had some nice black or gunmetal wheels and the sports grille...

plates were ***-888 ... i think... i tried to remember them but i have the memory of a goldfish..

No One told me about it, Send me a message next time and ill try and make it

saw a black... rolla with bronze rims... maybe a RJR one.. with purple number plate???

something like... ROON.. i dunno~

from PARA RD to M5...around... 2:xx pm

i think.. is it zeerolla?!

dunno~

correct Zee has Black plates that are unmissable

Why have Purple on a black car all I can think is it's a female driver...

Not me, like Dylan said my plates are black :)

Finally Ive been spotted!!!!

That's my ride, the question is did you work out the plate?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[NSW] :::: spotted a red corolla.. couldnt tell which one ..going east along Hume Hwy.. strathfield/burwood.. it was really lowered.. either super low springs... or had a full car.. ahaha .. and had a set of rims.. this was at around 10:30pm last night

a very cute lady in a nice red levin on Browns Plains road yesterday 5/12 at around 5:30 lic XXX-699 I think

we both checked out each others cars before I gave her a wave and a smile.... :D

your dodgy! LOL @ XXX 699!!!

spotted black facelift stivo with buncha asians, side by side with me on dynon road, footscray (headed towards city), they looked impressed by my car... looked like they wanted to have a run with me =D and wat do u know he let it rip and was in my horizon -_- "i was obeying the law" =P

i doubt they are on this forum, but if anyone knows them i say hi and nice ride =P looked really nice and low with 3 in the back :rolleyes: also looked like he knew how to use lift

spotted a nice preface black stivo on canley vale road parked accross the food for less. had 5spoke rims and wat looks like an after market exhaust, also the eyelids and grille. plates were [TRD ***].

I must say, seems to be so many rollas done up round that area nowadays

black rolla along ballarat rd heading towards sunshine area, fully worked stivo me thinks, it even had the hood scoop and the 3 tachos that u leave on the hood and all sortsa bling bling... i think this guy only knows how to drag <_<

black rolla along ballarat rd heading towards sunshine area, fully worked stivo me thinks, it even had the hood scoop and the 3 tachos that u leave on the hood and all sortsa bling bling... i think this guy only knows how to drag <_<

I have also seen this car in the same area. It also has LCD in the rear headrests as well. Actually she takes it easy :huh: .

ive seen this car quite a few times...today coming bak fr the city....and seen it around my area in st albans and sunshine....not a fan of the red stickers..but nice ride...

like the lcd screens at the bak...

also spotted a few sportivo's today while i went for a haircut at the city...one black new stivo parked rite next to me on lonsdale st and saw a pre face lift parked on russel st, navy blue....ders alot goin around nows....

Edited by 2fST4U

Silver sportivo spotted at round corner.

Anyone from here? The driver noticed me.

Everyone notices your car now !!! :)

Not everyone! well the cops do! :(

SYDNEY 5pm 11.01.06

Silver pre-facelift stivo parked on William Street in the City

Remus twin tip muffler

eyelids

remus sticker

number plate was

S*-4**

Edited by Daz

Finally Ive been spotted!!!!

That's my ride, the question is did you work out the plate?

took me a while to work out that you were replying to me spotting you but anyway :P

yeah, I worked the plates out, but required a 2nd look...

spotted 2fst4u "11:50" =D

you were 2 cars behind me from st albans to sunshine =P your car looks gleamingly good

one question though...

why do you have your fog lights on when its mid day and sunny 32 degrees :lol: were you trying to intimidate the ford in from of you? or get me to notice you B)