Spotted - National

today red face liftstivo with Yellow NSW plates. parked in bellavista near the mc donalds. looks like a construction worker was getting in the car.had the whole gear.

anyone??

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted Silver ascent with big nine spoke rims near canberra airport.

thinking it may be mick0082's girlfriend as she told me her boyfriend had a white sportivo.

love the rims :P

Yes this was my gf and her car, she works near the airport so the car will be spotted out that way a fair bit.

awesome, well thats where i work, as well as my dad, mum, and brother, so anytime u drive past, there is a 99% chance of spotting one of our corollas... looks really funny when we line them up in a row in the carpark :P

saw a red sportivo wif sports grill, cant remember other mod, plate :hktaxi

BigBum knows that dude....and now I just met that dude. :D

His name is Ryan from HK and I just knew that his car and my car are now twins with the eyelids and front grille makeover. Except his car has the TAXI light signage at the rear and the retractable stubby antenna.

Anyone want some BADGES for their car, you can surely look him up. ;)

Edited by ktse1881

I saw 4 in sportivos in syndey yesterday 4/2/06.

I saw a white one with rear skirt and front grille and chrome mags in Marrickville, we made eye contact. I saw a blue stivo with mirror tint going into alexandria maccas, then on my way home i saw a black lowered with rear skirt and front grille, didnt get a good look at the mags in Wolly Creek / Arncliffe area and a blue just up the road parked out the front of a holden dealership.

Was it anyone from here???

SYD 930pm City

Black Pre-facelift Stivo

no. plate POOGIE (must be filo haha)

lowered on Bronze/Gold rims

male driver- no passengers

Turned in pitt st off liverpool st.. i was in front of ya!

SYD 930pm City

Black Pre-facelift Stivo

no. plate POOGIE (must be filo haha)

lowered on Bronze/Gold rims

male driver- no passengers

Turned in pitt st off liverpool st.. i was in front of ya!

Man i have seen that guy like 3-4 times in the city!!! Beeped and waved to him, came up next to him at the lights and he always just takes off!!! :lol: LOL No time to say HI or have a chat hey buddy!!!! :P :D

ok Driving around the castle towers parking lot looking for a parking i spot this black stivo pre face lift. clean with eyelids. and conviniently one space away someone is coming out and i grab the parking.

So i go inside do what i had to do 40mins lated i walk out and close behind me is this chic who is on my heels i click my key to open the car and i see the stivos lights flash and she gets in!

So i start her up and give a rev and proceed out and she nails it to the exit before me! so we get to the traffic light and im behind her on old norther road and she gives stick am im on her heels she moves to the left next traffic light a car infront of each of us and she gives me a grin so we go and she turned off! damn! i wanted to get her to come to the meets if she isnt from here.

any way her reg is KH 03 03

andyone know here castle hill/cherry brook area. is she from here. her stivo is neat!

she was fine! and the car matched! i got to find her and get her to join ifshes not from here.

oh by the way shes taken the sportivo badge off the rear so from behind it looks like a normal corolla.

she was fine! and the car matched! i got to find her and get her to join ifshes not from here.

oh by the way shes taken the sportivo badge off the rear so from behind it looks like a normal corolla.

mate, pre facelifted Sportivo doesnt have any Sportivo badge on the rear.

OHHHHHHhhhhhh pete is in LOVE!!!!! :D :lol: :P :wub: ^_^ Ok the meet has now turned into "PROJECT FIND PETES DREAM GIRL"!!!

Thanks sunny! happy036.gif

she drives a stivo, drives like crazy like me im on the hunt for her!! cool12.gif

mate, pre facelifted Sportivo doesnt have any Sportivo badge on the rear.

Oops my bad!

You should have stopped her pete ...

you may have missed your only chance ...

now you have to do constant laps around towers ... n try to bump into her again !

LOL! im sure she will be spotted again. she turned into castlehill road

now you have to do constant laps around towers ... n try to bump into her again !

hmm....this feels like a movie. haha....man someone get the video camera :D

hmm....this feels like a movie. haha....man someone get the video camera :D

It's almost like that chick flick "SERENDIPITY"!!!LOL :lol: :P

*Why dont we start a new thread titled "SPOTTED PETE'S DREAM GIRL" that should help u find her pete!!

Edited by "RuNx"