Sunday 20th April :: Docklands Sunset Photoshoot

Date: Sunday 20th April

Where: Docklands under bolte bridge

Meet point: DULUX office near cnr Princes HWY & Westall Rd

Time: 5pm @ docklands near lavish (or 4pm departure from cnr princes hwy & westall Road DULUX office)

Contact Details: Meng Lek 0421438271

Sam Tea 0433989898

Detailed Description: With the rainy season upon us, it is nice to see this weekend showing a 'Fine Max: 24' from the bureau of meteorology website. With organized events starting to go into hibernation, I have organized a last minute photoshoot capturing the Melbourne sunset and the Bolte bridge in the backdrop view. We welcome all car enthusiasts and photographers both beginners and experienced to attend this social event organized to bring together the Melbourne car community. As Monday is a working day, it wont be a late night so if your in a area, come on down for a meet and greet. For further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact myself with all booty calls directed towards Meng. Hope to see you on the night.

I might come by with 4x4 that isn't Toyota that if you don't mind at all

All types of cars welcome. just give it a wash and we'll take some shots. were looking at 3 photographers on the day now so we will get group shots etc going. If anyone wants to help organize on the day, just tell me on the day as i only planned for 5-6 cars and looks like there will be quite a few more :yahoo:

Yeah. Finally some happening after so long. Count me in!

yes i thoguht it was getting quiet in vic and since this weekend is looking good, this will be perfect! bring ur camera!

:whistling:

i'll be down, doing a late lunch in on lygon but can come by after that, I'll just meet you all there under the bridge, off fishermans band right?

Edited by Zoran

sorry boys i couldent make it i was working on my brakes b4 then my mate calls up and i had to go to the city to jump start his gf's integra ls -.-" in QV car park

post up pics when u guys get back eh :rolleyes:

We got 5 toca turnout in the meet. It was a massive 20+ vehicle meet, kind of lost and too many good things happend in a short time.

Message to the AE86 driver. Sorry for running away from you during the trip to garage cafe. Still cant remember your name for now. I need some reminder from u again.

Good to see some old faces too.

I will sortup the photos and upload them asap.

what a massive turnout...

lol mario and zoran... just dusted me at the end... when cops showed up LOL...

i went to garagecafe and it was closed so i went home...

so what was the crew that was there... i want to see some of their pics....

ill upload pics soon when i finish editing them.... too tired... going to bed now...

Two days have passed already with no pics uploaded? Anyone...

you can check out the photos on ozhonda forum....not many toyota turned up, out of all the photos i can only see one sportivo in the picture

finally here boys.. been so busy with work... so iv made time in anzac day to work... these are prob the best i selected from all the images i have.

for privacy purposes i have taken the liberty to blur peoples number plates.

20thaprildocklands084cogi0.th.jpg

20thaprildocklands070coye8.th.jpg

20thaprildocklands068cori5.th.jpg

20thaprildocklands062cogv9.th.jpg heres my baby

20thaprildocklands061cogv5.th.jpg

20thaprildocklands031coeb3.th.jpg honda boys crowding around something... *must be small*

20thaprildocklands040coyw9.th.jpg

20thaprildocklands045cofh0.th.jpg

20thaprildocklands046coqz2.th.jpg

20thaprildocklands037cobz4.th.jpg

Edited by Mello