straight exhaust

heya guyz juz wanted evry1z opinion

all my mate have straight exhausted (no cat, no muffler) on there 200sx an evos and they sound crazy an go qalot hareder wat do u fink bout puttin it on my sportivo

thanks

Probably great on the track for those high powered turbo cars but it's not worth the fine on the road seeing as modern catalytic converters aren't at all restrictive. You'll be gaining all of 5kW and the punishment for not having a cat fitted is massive.

This thread will not get a good reception here, I'll bet.

BINGO

1. Mate your a tool.

2. Learn how to spell.

bingo thanks cockhead

Congrats on your 1 week posting ban. Welcome to TOCAU

No cat is bad mmkay? If you have no cat, then you're bad mmkay? Mmkay.

BINGO

1. Mate your a tool.

2. Learn how to spell.

bingo thanks cockhead

Congrats on your 1 week posting ban. Welcome to TOCAU

When you make Nelson blush you just, well, woa.

I grovel before you like a subservient peon Corey :wub: I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!

Edited by Lord Nelson Derpentstein

i m suprise this thread is still active after 12 hours.. haha

I dont really get why people takes out their cat and muffler for that bloody noise where the car in fact is crawling on the road.

I perfer performance in slience.

I suppose to answer his question properly would simply be, besides the fine that you will end up getting.

1. The noise is too loud, when I say too loud I mean you won't be able to put up with it in the car without wearing a helmet.

2. Won't be good for daily driving as it would kill bottom end power production, unless you would like to keep your revs near the redline alot. Dunno how long the engine would last though.

3. On a turbo car, the turbo itself silences most of the noise. Hence why they are very popular on turbo cars with the cannons. But in your case, I think a straight pipe from the header onwards would only be allowed on the track.

If you want it to be loud, just for the sake of it, you can simply have the rear muffler removed and replaced with a straight pipe - probably around $80 for press bent steel tubing. But as advised earlier, don't bother, and please refrain from such comments in future

I suppose to answer his question properly would simply be, besides the fine that you will end up getting.

1. The noise is too loud, when I say too loud I mean you won't be able to put up with it in the car without wearing a helmet.

2. Won't be good for daily driving as it would kill bottom end power production, unless you would like to keep your revs near the redline alot. Dunno how long the engine would last though.

3. On a turbo car, the turbo itself silences most of the noise. Hence why they are very popular on turbo cars with the cannons. But in your case, I think a straight pipe from the header onwards would only be allowed on the track.

Even with a helmet it's a pr!ck of a noise. Between stages in the 2ZZ rally car it is essential to keep using the intercom if you want to communicate without hand signals lol

heya guyz juz wanted evry1z opinion

all my mate have straight exhausted (no cat, no muffler) on there 200sx an evos and they sound crazy an go qalot hareder wat do u fink bout puttin it on my sportivo

thanks

oh my ***! cant you spell or something? do you speak like that in real life? if so im guessing your mentally challenged as only a mentally challenged person would think its cool to have a straight pipe exhaust on a road going car why dont you just take your exhaust off entirely? no restriction plus weight reduction siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

idiot <_<

Edited by T.J

Na I get it, I totally understand, he’s wants the cop’s attention, to be a notorious street king in the target sights of the boys in blue. It’s worth the fine and yellow sticker to be seen messing with the law right? Hahahaha It’s all about the image isn’t it? Come track day “oh darn it, its running rough, I’ll run next time guys”.

Might save some weight to remove both the fully sik 22" sub-woofas mate, :lol:

If I could attain his car's mp3 / cd collection, then I'd try and insert a surprise by rickrolling him, preferably at the time when he'd be cruising around somewhere on cool mode.

eg:

*Untz untz untz untz untz*

"Yeah, this is the shiz...yeahhhhhh."

*Untz untz un...crackle...'We're no strangers to looooooveeeee...you know the rules...and sooooo do I!!!!!!*

"AHH WTF ULEH!?"

"Weeee just tried to tell him what we're feeling...just tried to make him understand..."

"Never gone give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonnna go and install... a straight through"

Cheers,

Tony

Edited by Leroy

If you want it to be loud, just for the sake of it, you can simply have the rear muffler removed and replaced with a straight pipe - probably around $80 for press bent steel tubing. But as advised earlier, don't bother, and please refrain from such comments in future

When Shao owned Northy's sportivo we tested a race pipe that eliminated the rear muffler on the dyno and it didn't make any more HP at all. Just made a hell of a lot more noise!!!

"Weeee just tried to tell him what we're feeling...just tried to make him understand..."

"Never gone give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonnna go and install... a straight through"

Cheers,

Tony

uberwin