listen

rolla82

babe i know everything.... You don't need to know where i saw you, so give a time and a place and ill be there cause if your as good as the way you drive then dammm i can't wait... you saw me last nite and looked the other way... you should have stayed up on cootha cause you missed out on something good :D

babe i know everything.... You don't need to know where i saw you, so give a time and a place and ill be there cause if your as good as the way you drive then dammm i can't wait... you saw me last nite and looked the other way... you should have stayed up on cootha cause you missed out on something good :D

Dude,

Much as I hate to bag anyone on a forum, you're not exactly starting on the right foot.

You may know everything, but apparently you have just redefined "everything" such that it doesn't include a basic grasp of English. Both of your posts are painful to read. Try some punctuation other than "..." and some more capital letters perhaps. Corret grammar is free, please help yourself to some.

Maybe talk about cars too, instead of trying the lamest attempt I've ever seen at picking up.

Cheers,

- Matthew

I'm just wondering if LNE15 is the red rolla I saw the other week on Wynnum Road, would have been maybe around 3-4ish in the afternoon heading inbount 2 weeks ago today (Friday 3rd December)

Dude,

Much as I hate to bag anyone on a forum, you're not exactly starting on the right foot.

You may know everything, but apparently you have just redefined "everything" such that it doesn't include a basic grasp of English. Both of your posts are painful to read. Try some punctuation other than "..." and some more capital letters perhaps. Corret grammar is free, please help yourself to some.

Maybe talk about cars too, instead of trying the lamest attempt I've ever seen at picking up.

Cheers,

- Matthew

Correct spelling is free too Matthew - Dylan :P

But agree whole heartedly, this is very lame!

Why the heck didn't you just wind your window down and talk to the girl when you had the chance rolla82????? :huh::blink::blink:

Yeh that was me were you behind me the whole way with black and gold number plates...... and to rolla82 wats your deal ey i dont want any ****heads as mates and i dont want a b/f so find someone else cause im not interested sorry

babe you know you want me, just admit it you looked at me and couldnt stop starring, and to all the others im not picking up i know i can get her so yeh

:ph34r::blink: You trying to crack us up mate or you just plain dumb? It's something i have yet to come across on a forum though..

LNE15 you dont get it do you?? I told you that i know everything remember, and you my not want me but you will defenatly change your mind when it comes to thursday night................ you guys park in data 3 i see you there every thursday night, as i said LNE15 i know you but you dont know me so you don't know where i am at any point do you and thats the fun of it see i could be looking at you right now... so all im saying is meet me before thursday night and if you don't ill come to you thursday night simple simple good

LNE15 you dont get it do you?? I told you that i know everything remember, and you my not want me but you will defenatly change your mind when it comes to thursday night................ you guys park in data 3 i see you there every thursday night, as i said LNE15 i know you but you dont know me so you don't know where i am at any point do you and thats the fun of it see i could be looking at you right now... so all im saying is meet me before thursday night and if you don't ill come to you thursday night simple simple good

hey mate F**k off and leave the girl alone she obviously isnt interested in u so get a life and *****

hey mate F**k off and leave the girl alone she obviously isnt interested in u so get a life and *****

Relax.... :lol:

rolla82 thinks he is making fun of it, but in fact he is making shxt of it. Guys, shall we just ignore him and treat his meaningless post as invisible. Then what shxt can he still say.

LNE15, I think you dun even need to "reply" those rubbish post, it just waste your time. He is that kind of guy that just making fun from people which they think they do.

If we just treat him as invisible, I dun see how long will this topic will last B)

you guys think wat you want to im gonna get that chick and then we will see whose fukin around you are all just scum who cant get anyone and LNE15 if you dont meet me on thursday ill make it my business to see you got it