Coilovers best place to buy

Definately not more expensive, and fastest i've seen.

I'm still waiting for my quote to come back from Nextmod, and i've had the 3 C-one Final Drive's for almost 6 months now.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately not more expensive, and fastest i've seen.

I'm still waiting for my quote to come back from Nextmod, and i've had the 3 C-one Final Drive's for almost 6 months now.

Nengun had the Zero 1's priced at $1150 and Perfect Run at $1250 - $1450 or thereabouts.

Meh, all I know is, it's going to be happening soon. The Cusco's setup is oem too isn't it?

For ZZE123G Corolla Fielder <-------- This looks totally spot on. Can you Cusco King's confirm for us though that this is what you saw when you ordered? Cheers

* Cusco Zero 1 (Item Code: 166 60E CN): 120400Yen (= currently A$1229)

* Estimated shipping cost from Japan to your address in Australia: roughly A$450

(I was noob and forgot about the shifting dollar value)

So like, it looks like, uber like.

I'll be buying them soon, then waving goodbye to the Dee-Poos.

Nice one Robbie but it sounds like they're jewing you on postizzle.

The part number I have seen for Zero 1's is: 166 60E CN - listed as NZE121

Postizzle? /slap

Well I mean the part number is right and coincides with what Superdavidbeckham listed in the parts sticky?

Well I mean the part number is right and coincides with what Superdavidbeckham listed in the parts sticky?

Thats what the Cusco catalogue says. 'L' for Zero 2's, 'E' for Zero 1's

Thats what the Cusco catalogue says. 'L' instead of 'E' is the Zero 2's

The guru has spoken! Buy buy buy! Hehe

Cheers David-son

EDIT: Wait a minute, where did 'L' and 'E' come from??

Yep I'd say you're good to go!

But check what the postage is from Perfect Run 'cos Nengun might be making their money there.

Haven't emailed Nengun yet man. That postage quote was from Perfect Run manos.

Edited by KptzS Heinz Fredrikkson

EDIT: Wait a minute, where did 'L' and 'E' come from??

That would be the serial number Tayles posted.

Eg:

166 60 E CN = Zero 1's

166 60 L CN = Zero 2's

Comprehende? :)

Ohhhhhh hehe. Me spethal. *drools spittle*

How soon are you looking at getting a set KptzS?

Im looking at a set of Zero2's, and maybe we can get two sent over from either Perfect Run or Nengun, and see if they can give us better prices?

Within 1 - 2 months dude.

After even further conversation with one of the Brothers Purcell tonight, I'm locked in on getting the Zero 1's as I have no intention of hitting a track often. I've been told that the Zero 1's preset is still rather firm, but forgiving to an extent (it's no where near as bad as my DeePoo's, where if you hit a cigarette butt your car flips).

Have more of a think dude. Don't just buy Zero 2's because it's going to extend your e-peen further lol. Make sure you get what you want and use it to its fullest, otherwise you'll be wasting your money.

Eg: I'm getting the Zero 1's because it's a no fuss way of having my car as low or high as I want and retaining great handling / suspension travel. If I wasn't as picky on the ride height with our cars I 'would' be getting a standard spring / shock combo.

Just food for thought for you dude.

PS: Yep I'm up for teaming up privately to see what deal perfect run can settle. If anyone else expresses any interest for any parts from PR then I'll wave at a Mod and see if it's ok to get a big group buy going or something (to be honest I can see them getting nervous about it, I know I would lol)

do you know what the Zero 1's are preset to or the selection of presets you have is?

To quote from MAP81, he said that whatever they are preset to is enough for the street. It's not kidney killing, but his missus 'did' complain a bit. That says enough for me lol.

The Zero 2's would be the same and can obviously go stiffer (so I'd rate the 1's setting to one of the softer settings on the 2's I'd say? Mark? Dave? lol)

wow man fast reply!

I would have though near the soft end of the zero 2's

Cheers

I've been researching this religiously for the past 3 weeks man lol. I've even looked at the Comp-s Cusco's as well, but I think the Zero 1's seem to be ideal for what I want.

How soon are you looking at getting a set KptzS?

Im looking at a set of Zero2's, and maybe we can get two sent over from either Perfect Run or Nengun, and see if they can give us better prices?

Within 1 - 2 months dude.

After even further conversation with one of the Brothers Purcell tonight, I'm locked in on getting the Zero 1's as I have no intention of hitting a track often. I've been told that the Zero 1's preset is still rather firm, but forgiving to an extent (it's no where near as bad as my DeePoo's, where if you hit a cigarette butt your car flips).

Have more of a think dude. Don't just buy Zero 2's because it's going to extend your e-peen further lol. Make sure you get what you want and use it to its fullest, otherwise you'll be wasting your money.

Eg: I'm getting the Zero 1's because it's a no fuss way of having my car as low or high as I want and retaining great handling / suspension travel. If I wasn't as picky on the ride height with our cars I 'would' be getting a standard spring / shock combo.

Just food for thought for you dude.

PS: Yep I'm up for teaming up privately to see what deal perfect run can settle. If anyone else expresses any interest for any parts from PR then I'll wave at a Mod and see if it's ok to get a big group buy going or something (to be honest I can see them getting nervous about it, I know I would lol)

I meant Zero1's! My bad!

Yeah, i dont do much track time to get 02's either, and the 01's can still hit the track well enough for when the need arises!

Im hoping to get something sorted within the next 2months aswell.

I'm going to be checking shock presets and also spring rates soon. Superdave should have an idea as to what would be a decent spring rate for the street / fun track work. I might ask him nicely lol.