Toyo Proxes 4

neK

Maybe theyve got some sorta agreement with a tyre supplier or club sponsor,testing out tyres maybe??..Hankooks on Porsches ? well i'll be..If I ownd a roll caged porsche it'll have some uppermarketed rubber like Pirellis or Mich's..as some of the local hillclimb cars ive seen in Perth they all use top end rubber.

u would want to be usin top end rubber if ure doin hillclimbs :P

or else ><

damn i try'd calling everywhere today for these tyres and everyone tells me that they are out of stock untill mid june!!!

i got a price of $175 for 215/45/17 but no stock :angry:

i might have to go for the bridgestone Adrenalin's for $235 a corner... (didn't really want to spent that much) but i'm sure they will be good

damn i try'd calling everywhere today for these tyres and everyone tells me that they are out of stock untill mid june!!!

i might have to go for the bridgestone Adrenalin's for $235 a corner... (didn't really want to spent that much) but i'm sure they will be good

I'm havn difficulty get a pair for my rolla.But I'll wait still gots some mo tread left..

dont expect alot of mileage out of them though. just warning you on that.

I need to get some new tyres for my car Conquest running on 16" Sportivo rims.

Obvious problem, my car has a load rating of 88V, most 205/50/16 are <87V.

Proxes 4 are rated 91V, so this looks like one of the few choices (unless i decide to ignore the load rating or got 205/55/16.

Anyways, does anyone have any recommendations for tyres, i personally did not like the dunlops that the rims were shipped with because the traction wasnt great, but at the same time, they did last quite a while (approx 40,000 km for me).

Any other tyres that come close to lasting that long but with good grip, dont want to be replacing tyres every 20,000km.

If you guys got any suggestions that would great!

Thanks!

I have a set of these (205/55/16) on my '05 Sportivo. They are around 5000 k's old and I can say I would highly recommend them thus far. They have a nice grip to them and not alot of road noise.

Edited by Marc