have a merry xmas.

eddy_torrezz

Humbug ;)

Some festive season advice.

Peoples beware of car yards/dealers selling cheap new sportivo's over the festive break. The bulk of them are 2003 plated vehicles, well over a year old.

I saw one for $29,999 drive away; but it was built in Sept/2003 and complied in Dec/2003. But the dealer still insists its a new 2004/5 model, and a bargain.

Go figure.

Yueltide greetings from the bullet. Rollagrl only Craig can give you want you want. would be bizzarre if Santa did though :P More blue bits? I thought that you would be changing to snowflake :P I did hear though that Craig is putting blue bits all over the snowfake ;)

Anyway drive safe,drink safe,eat safe and play safe. Hope you all got what what you wanted from the fat man.

Enjoy your holidays as it will not be long before the lure of returning to work calls!

Cheers SILVABULLIT :D

Yueltide greetings from the bullet. Rollagrl only Craig can give you want you want. would be bizzarre if Santa did though :P More blue bits? I thought that you would be changing to snowflake :P I did hear though that Craig is putting blue bits all over the snowfake ;)

Anyway drive safe,drink safe,eat safe and play safe. Hope you all got what what you wanted from the fat man.

Enjoy your holidays as it will not be long before the lure of returning to work calls!

Cheers SILVABULLIT :D

yer i think id prefer Craig 2 santa................. but i asked santa nicely if i could have him (Craig that is) 4 xmas and he said maybe if ive been a good girl, so ...... heehee :lol::rolleyes:

Edited by rollagrl