[WA] "MEGA" Meet End of June

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hrm.. jayme sent me a monster route! lol.. still hv to look @ it and take it in slowly :P

I can do up a shorter one! Still takes a "scenic route"!

haha that sounds awesome what u just told me :D.. i think i will lock that in.. of course route will be given on the day itself.. wht do u guys think? :D

hrm.. jayme sent me a monster route! lol.. still hv to look @ it and take it in slowly :P

I can do up a shorter one! Still takes a "scenic route"!

haha that sounds awesome what u just told me :D.. i think i will lock that in.. of course route will be given on the day itself.. wht do u guys think? :D

YAY! SCENIC ROUTE!! ahahahaha... how long is the long one? and how long is the short one? dont forget to tell people to refuel first before heading to the meet... we dont want 50 of us waiting in a petrol station... it will be full of us ey? ROFL... :yahoo:

mods huh? i've got the HUD and some gauges installed...still sussing out some minor probs with the gauges and waiting for one more adaptor to arrive.

just shove them on then connect them later.. NASI LEMAK ON IT's WAY EY? hahh

who care if they dont work :P :P as long as they look the rice HAHAHA.. but yeh.. so u def in ey ron?

wooo i'm in on this one!

looks like jeremy already added me.. hahahaah :rolleyes:

if the carpark is abit small, there is also selby st carpark which is HUGE. Near kings park

NICK!!! make sure u bring the right car :P

HAHAHAHA

Soooo anyone got some new mods that they will be showing off? Jeremy? Ken? hehehe

haha Jeremy should have his strut and CAI on by then

maybe evn his wing :spiteful:

hoping to have my Extractors and SAFC(with tune) in by then ;)

i want some extractors :(

where are u getting urs?

umm im thinking of wildcat headers around 400ish bucks..at kelmscott exhausts as I know a person that got theres for around that much.

havnt called and done any enquires as gona do it after exams hopefully..mid june..anyone else want in? would love to get a few more in so we can get a lower price... andy? haha

umm im thinking of wildcat headers around 400ish bucks..at kelmscott exhausts as I know a person that got theres for around that much.

havnt called and done any enquires as gona do it after exams hopefully..mid june..anyone else want in? would love to get a few more in so we can get a lower price... andy? haha

angelo got his done there (if im not wrong) but i know jayrome def got it there.. reasonable price by the looks of it

angelo got his done there (if im not wrong) but i know jayrome def got it there.. reasonable price by the looks of it

hoping when i finally call up next month for an enquiry...they wont jack up the price :angry:

anyone else got any flashy mods to show us next meet? ^_^

Edited by dayve

wooo i'm in on this one!

looks like jeremy already added me.. hahahaah :rolleyes:

if the carpark is abit small, there is also selby st carpark which is HUGE. Near kings park

NICK!!! make sure u bring the right car :P

HAHAHAHA

hahaha sif bring wrong car.. every1 would flame me if a brought my car.. or should i bring some booosttt lol

anyway.. ken.. scenic drive eh? if good weather.... :whistling:

zigzagscenicdr1.jpg

zigzagscenicdr.jpg

the headers are the genie/wildcats for 1zz only dave..

sportivos will have to buy some else where or get some custom made $$

if your 2zz and going to get exhaust done might as well spend a bit extra and get the headers ported and polished :D

Edited by $ANGELO$