I'm Going To Be On A TV Series

sketra

Yup its going to be on Channel 7 and its called "Make me a Super Model"..... and im auditioning for it....... and i just hope im some what half good looking for a tryout..... EEEK im so excited!!!!!

wish me luck!

It's a super model program, and it's on channel 7. I will pray for you Sket. Just make sure you're prepared to experience the horrors of going on a commercial TV station, and being surrounded by people who either lost their humanity long ago, or were never born with it :ph34r:

Good luck.

edit: wrong section too dollface, but meh

Edited by KptzS Heinz Fredrikkson

Yeah ok so its only an audition but who cares i just hope i make it into sydney.... and acctully get in..... EEK. and oh well if its in the wrong section i was to excited.

Well my audition at perth is on the 26th of June.... and i dont know if they will be telecasting but the auditions go from 1pm till 7pm..... But if you look in you TV magazine just look around if you find the TV show saying perth auditions.... but ill try and let you guys know cause if i get in im not aloud to speak to no one on the outside world..... which is going to be really hard... unless the produces say i can....

Cool, let us know how you go, but just go to the audition with an open mind regarding how these shows work. Most times they will let people through the first auditions because of the enternainment value for the show rather than the persons actual talent or potential (And looks).

Allow me to elaborate more on what Carlo said.

TV networks are inhabited by...'interesting people'. If they could be called people (if there was ever going to be such a thing as an 'evil leprechaun', you could say that they work in the media industry). If any of them give you the s**ts, feel free to tell them that they're like septic boils on the buttocks of humanity.

Be yourself, stick to your guns, and don't back down on a good foiiighht! *starts air punching Russell Crowe style*

Allow me to elaborate more on what Carlo said.

TV networks are inhabited by...'interesting people'. If they could be called people (if there was ever going to be such a thing as an 'evil leprechaun', you could say that they work in the media industry). If any of them give you the s**ts, feel free to tell them that they're like septic boils on the buttocks of humanity.

Be yourself, stick to your guns, and don't back down on a good foiiighht! *starts air punching Russell Crowe style*

All the advice u ever need..summarized down.. xD

soooo, you're just auditioning, and not actually going to be on the series... SERIOUS!!!

Hmmm... Agreed. Sounds like the equivalent of standing in line at the Australian Idol auditions and proclaiming "I'm going to be on Australian Idol!!!" <_<

Seriously if youve got enough guts to have a go thats saying quite alot. The chances of having millions of people potentially cheering or laughing at you....hmm not for me....

You know what... I applaud the guts. I really do - I couldn't do it...

But, unfortunately, the western world is being plagued by mutton dressed as lamb (with attitude to boot), due to never hearing the word "no" as a child.

So, Sketra, you've posted your photos all over this joint to the tunes of "do you think I'm hot", or "I'm gonna be an autosalon girl", and "hey do you think my tattoo will be hot?"... and (nothing personal) I can assure you will probably not make the cut. I'm not saying you are at all unattractive, but so far your portfolio hasn't exactly impressed me. If it hasn't impressed me, how is it going to impress the fashionistas?

If you cant take some flack here, how are you gonna take it in front of the cameras?

I honestly do hope you prove me wrong, for the sake of some young girl out there actually living her dream (and I will post a cheer of encouragement for you if you do make it)... but to be quite frank, if you make TV it will probably be as one of the Idol rejects....

I pray your next thread isn't to the tune of "Hey guys, I'm gonna be in next month's homegirls section of Picture magazine! OMG!"

Edited by Leroy

Seriously if youve got enough guts to have a go thats saying quite alot. The chances of having millions of people potentially cheering or laughing at you....hmm not for me....

You know what... I applaud the guts. I really do - I couldn't do it...

But, unfortunately, the western world is being plagued by mutton dressed as lamb (with attitude to boot), due to never hearing the word "no" as a child.

So, Sketra, you've posted your photos all over this joint to the tunes of "do you think I'm hot", or "I'm gonna be an autosalon girl", and "hey do you think my tattoo will be hot?"... and (nothing personal) I can assure you will probably not make the cut. I'm not saying you are at all unattractive, but so far your portfolio hasn't exactly impressed me. If it hasn't impressed me, how is it going to impress the fashionistas?

If you cant take some flack here, how are you gonna take it in front of the cameras?

I honestly do hope you prove me wrong, for the sake of some young girl out there actually living her dream (and I will post a cheer of encouragement for you if you do make it)... but to be quite frank, if you make TV it will probably be as one of the Idol rejects....

I pray your next thread isn't to the tune of "Hey guys, I'm gonna be in next month's homegirls section of Picture magazine! OMG!"

:lol:

I would make this my sig if it wasnt an essay

Well my audition at perth is on the 26th of June.... and i dont know if they will be telecasting but the auditions go from 1pm till 7pm..... But if you look in you TV magazine just look around if you find the TV show saying perth auditions.... but ill try and let you guys know cause if i get in im not aloud to speak to no one on the outside world..... which is going to be really hard... unless the produces say i can....

um, lols i think ur friends will already know cos you'll have to fly here to syd which means u'll be missing for a couple of weeks

lols and plus, my friend kharly was on "So you think you can dance" (and yes he was in the top12, the asian guy with all the mad piercings & yes he did work at industrie8 in cabra) and he told people, lols so yeah everyone knew he was gunna be in the top12 even before the show came on tv, cos when the top12 is set they have a mad break to show the before scenes & then have the live evictions n soforth.