Where can i get this?

Does anyone know where i can get eyelids and spoiler extension tips for an '06 Corolla hatch model?

I live in melb and it would be good to know where i can get these if they're available in the state :)

To be more specific with the eyelids, i'm looking more of the one's on the newer model on the top right hand corner of this image ..

post-9122-1214686014_thumb.jpg

I think the ones angelo has are for PRE-Facelift? Im in the process of getting a set off Topstage and I should have them by Thursday.

opps.. my apology for that..

myself along with BigBum have eyelids from Topstage. Just email him, and he'll look after you. Wanju got a set delivered to sydney!

Thanks for that guys but my cous told me about that website but it's not the one's i was looking for, i'm looking for more of the c-one shape.

Thanks for all your help though :)

heres the C-One wing tip

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TOYOTA-COROLLA-04-0...1QQcmdZViewItem

i bought my eyelids off the same guy, takes around 2 weeks to ship?

but shouldnt take that long, since the item is located in melb LOL

Yeah i'm planning to purchase the wing tips off that ebay guy but the eyelids are much harder cos i'm looking for a specific shape which are the one's like the c-one one's.

I've got the '06 model so it's different headlights to yours.

Thanks for your help aye =)

IMO...c-one wing tips is so sexy :P

that reminds me.. where are your wingtips?

on his living room floor

haha :P

:lol: haha

u can always sell to me jeremy :spiteful:

I ordered my facelift c-one wing tips with the same guy on ebay and i asked for discounts.

I got the discounts but when the wing tips came the quality was pretty bad. The painter

even said that I must have got the fake ones. Dispite the dreadful comment I went ahead

with the spraying and it turn out alright.

Biggest issue was that there were crack marks between the screw holes and the edges. :S

I ordered my facelift c-one wing tips with the same guy on ebay and i asked for discounts.

I got the discounts but when the wing tips came the quality was pretty bad. The painter

even said that I must have got the fake ones. Dispite the dreadful comment I went ahead

with the spraying and it turn out alright.

Biggest issue was that there were crack marks between the screw holes and the edges. :S

Ohh darn .. i was gonna order it with the same ebay guy too .. or maybe it was cos you asked for discounts?

Hmm .. strange!

:huh:

The ones I got are legit C-One items (wing tips) with the part number and instruction booklet. They even had hairline cracks near the holes for the screws. No biggy as im sure when thet get prepped and painted you wouldnt even know if they were there...

Oh yeah I have my eyelids on now, nice and freshly painted. I stuck them on today and I will do a write up for you guys tommoro.

Write up as promised

Edited by Silly-Karr