Just got the grill!!

JIN

what a world of difference the grille makes.

i'd color code the frame personally coz thats one big "mouth".

put on a red TRD logo on it, i think will "help" a little~

coz tat's wat i m thinking of.. <_<

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what a world of difference the grille makes.

i'd color code the frame personally coz thats one big "mouth".

put on a red TRD logo on it, i think will "help" a little~

coz tat's wat i m thinking of.. <_<

yeah that would break up the big void. do it!

the new grill looks great :D :D :D

HaHa Thanks.

Yeah it really does.

I really love it!

:yahoo:

Should I paint it in ink black? or just leave it like that?

I think you should leave it like that. It matches matt black piece in the centre of the bumper =D

Agreed leave it that colour and see how you go getting a TRD badge.. Would look hot as!!! :clap:

Hi can i be contacted to order a grill ?? I am new to the forum and have been reading for a couple of hours and have learned so much about my ZR6 and all the mods i can do.

Im in NSW and would like to know the contact for the grills or do the group order as people have suggested.

My Emai: rickyson_dani@hotmail.com

Cheers everyone your information is very helpful and at times better then Toyota themselves.

Regards,

Rick

the new grill looks great :D :D :D

HaHa Thanks.

Yeah it really does.

I really love it!

:yahoo:

Should I paint it in ink black? or just leave it like that?

I think you should leave it like that. It matches matt black piece in the centre of the bumper =D

Agreed leave it that colour and see how you go getting a TRD badge.. Would look hot as!!! :clap:

Also, maybe replace the mesh with a black mesh.. now that would be HOT! not that it isn't already!.. i want an Aurion =(

Hi can i be contacted to order a grill ?? I am new to the forum and have been reading for a couple of hours and have learned so much about my ZR6 and all the mods i can do.

Im in NSW and would like to know the contact for the grills or do the group order as people have suggested.

My Emai: rickyson_dani@hotmail.com

Cheers everyone your information is very helpful and at times better then Toyota themselves.

Regards,

Rick

Hi. I think you better contact argie.

He is a member of this forum as well and I got the grill from him.

It costs me $165 incl. postage with insurace for upto $200.

Hi can i be contacted to order a grill

another suggestion, search for bondie's tread, get one yourself, contact thai, paypal is safe as. Organising group buy takes time and not really worth the wait.

also, better delete your email address?

and u get the choice of black and chrome

another suggestion, search for bondie's tread, get one yourself, contact thai, paypal is safe as. Organising group buy takes time and not really worth the wait.

ok no problem, do you have the contact details handy for this guy in Thailand ?

Also, like i said im new to this and want to update my ZR6 the way you guys have but worried about warranty. Does any modification to the engine and exhaust or to any body parts void warranty?? And i want to kill the rattle in my dash !! Its bloddy anoying everytime that its cold in the morning it happens until i have the heater on full blast and the plastic expands.....

And sorry 1 more thing, a strange noise from the motor also when its cold sounds like something tapping as it drives until i get the RPM's up then i cant notice it but once the motor is warm as i speed up going through the gears the noise dispears !

Any suggestions, Toyota think its normal and they cant hear anything abnormal from the motor when its cold d??

Please Help !

Thanks

Rick ZR6

Also, like i said im new to this and want to update my ZR6 the way you guys have but worried about warranty. Does any modification to the engine and exhaust or to any body parts void warranty?? And i want to kill the rattle in my dash !! Its bloddy anoying everytime that its cold in the morning it happens until i have the heater on full blast and the plastic expands.....

And sorry 1 more thing, a strange noise from the motor also when its cold sounds like something tapping as it drives until i get the RPM's up then i cant notice it but once the motor is warm as i speed up going through the gears the noise dispears !

Any suggestions, Toyota think its normal and they cant hear anything abnormal from the motor when its cold d??

Please Help !

Thanks

Rick ZR6

contact of thai.. is VERY CLEARLY provided in aurion section, in topic made by Bondie.

Toyota can 'make' u responsible for warranty issue if mod is made. (IF THEY WAN TO DO IT)

If u worry soo much bout warranty, dont do anything.

Rattle? send it back to toyota. Keep sending..

strange noise, i cant help..

Please Help !

Thanks

Rick ZR6

In regards to the warm up noise i am very sure there is a thread in this forum that they talk about noises while the engine is warming up.. Can't rember whether they resolved the problem or not though... Just do a search in the aurion forum pretty sure it's one page back... Congrats on the new car mate know you will enjoy it.

hey nice grill man =]

was wondering were u got it from? thinking bout getting one :)

Thailand mate as aforementioned look at the thread that bondie posted about it!! All contact details and instructions of how to order and pay are on his profile as well!!

hey nice grill man =]

Thailand mate as aforementioned look at the thread that bondie posted about it!! All contact details and instructions of how to order and pay are on his profile as well!!

hey nice grill man =]

LoL....Good emphasis there mrdau, 3 posts... :P

Jk, must be error on the web.

*** I must sound like a prick now :o Didn't mean to send in 3 posts but i guess you can't say you missed the thread :P ... Good to see that forum flood control is working