Just got the grill!!

JIN

i think it so gay

just because u change your name doesnt mean i cant ban u again!!

f*ck off no one will welcome losers like u here!!!

oh and learn how to speak english properly u don't make no sense!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LoL...Wdf.. Is he still on it?

Dude..seriously, I'll be the least to give a Sh*t on ur comments.

But makin a new nick on 10 in the morning just for this? Sad...Totally.. :o

Ah well, U prolly just gonna go make a new one @ other places anw..

Guessin from ur Sad life... Sorry for u :(

i think it so gay

You are a ****** man. Do have nothing better to do with your time then come on here and dribble ****. When you can string a full sentence together and have a car bigger than the size of your 1" ***** come back and talk to us then!!!

Anyway now that Turd has gone for a short amount of time back on Topic. Jin have you decided whether your leaving the grill open or modding it further with badges and what not to fill up the some of the space.

Edited by mrdau

i think it so gay

You are a ****** man. Do have nothing better to do with your time then come on here and dribble ****. When you can string a full sentence together and have a car bigger than the size of your 1" ***** come back and talk to us then!!!

Anyway now that Turd has gone for a short amount of time back on Topic. Jin have you decided whether your leaving the grill open or modding it further with badges and what not to fill up the some of the space.

Well..I think I just leave it as is for now.

I will be putting a badge on it when I get bored of the looking and I coudln't find any decent badge yet.

i think it so gay

Well..I think I just leave it as is for now.

I will be putting a badge on it when I get bored of the looking and I coudln't find any decent badge yet.

Wow I pop in here to see what's the latest on the aurion front and finder better entertainment than a TV show :lol:

Nice one, grill looks very nice. painted would blend in a little more, but hey, either look is good really.

look ugly to me, sportivo is not sporty at all. how can it cpmpare to evo
who drive toyota aurion (old name is camry ) is old men and so gay

EPIC FAIL =_= dude..if u dont like toyotas.. ******* OFF..i seriously dont get ppl like u ey.. " oh i dont like toyotas bla bla bla bla " then dont come on a toyota forum u stupid retarded MOFO..r u like mentally challenged or like totally retarded? r ur parents related? brothers n sisters or something? cos ure like totally retarded ey..if u dont like something..u avoid it..u dont go on it..im just so sick of ppl like u ey.. if u dont like it then just STFU n go bang ur retarded sis or something..

HAHAHAHA....like HAHAHHAHA seriously .. ur a funny man jerem LOL!!!

im so wasted guys,...hehe....lOving my aurion btw...n plan to love it even more cause of dat retard

so sTIck a dik in it u lil retard...dats towards da retard

toyota FTW

Edited by Y-tRy

well.. actually i was doing assignment and i choose the car topic...

found out that other than toyota, mazda also make good cars, doesnt break down like ford and holden too..

even Topgear is happy with Mazda for their quality too :D

ahaha, but it doesnt mean i hate toyota~ coz i own 2 of them~ but i love lexus more? ;)

well.. actually i was doing assignment and i choose the car topic...

found out that other than toyota, mazda also make good cars, doesnt break down like ford and holden too..

even Topgear is happy with Mazda for their quality too :D

ahaha, but it doesnt mean i hate toyota~ coz i own 2 of them~ but i love lexus more? ;)

did u kno that the onli problem wif the new mazda 2 was it's tyres but other than that

they rated it as a good car, reliable and affordable.

meh ford n holden...let them GG themselves

lol was reading a magazine bak at work LOL funniest thing

the holden 400 somthin KW was priced at 150k

and it was compared to the GTR 35 which cost 70k so half the price..

but chek this out

0-100

R35- 3.7 seconds(or even faster)

Holden big 7.0 litre so claim over 400kw- 4.9 second...

HAHAH CAN u spell OWNED/??!!(IMO) haha funy stuff

but than agen this is a toyta forum... hahaha but thought ya'll might like a read :P.

oh another thing..i kinda wana get the grill n kinda dont...cause i own a gold aurion n i

juz dun feel right hafin that grill not because of its looks but the colour of my car...what do u guys think?

Edited by Y-tRy

oh another thing..i kinda wana get the grill n kinda dont...cause i own a gold aurion n i

juz dun feel right hafin that grill not because of its looks but the colour of my car...what do u guys think?

The unpainted grille with black mesh (Like the one installed on JIN's Aurion.) will look perfect on any Aurion Sportivo, as it matches the matte grey fog light surrounds and the lower bumper garnish. :)

My favorite one would be the TRD Aurion grille, looks like it's floating. Will be interesting to see if anyone is doing an after market version back in Thailand.

Got mine on Thursday...looks good. :D Undecided as to whether Im going to colour match the frame...suits the black parts on the Sportivo kit but im just not sure.

AurionSept08021s.jpg

Edited by apg39

The unpainted grille with black mesh (Like the one installed on JIN's Aurion.) will look perfect on any Aurion Sportivo, as it matches the matte grey fog light surrounds and the lower bumper garnish. :)

My favorite one would be the TRD Aurion grille, looks like it's floating. Will be interesting to see if anyone is doing an after market version back in Thailand.

haha yer TRD's grille looks wiked, im guna ask my fren to get it made in thailand LOL

Got mine on Thursday...looks good. :D Undecided as to whether Im going to colour match the frame...suits the black parts on the Sportivo kit but im just not sure.

AurionSept08021s.jpg

Looks damn nice!

Are you gonna get a badge on it?

If you would I just wanna see how it looks like. :P

AurionSept08021s.jpg

Yeah looks great dude, I was sceptical how it would look on a grey beast, but it has turned out really well, good work.

AurionSept08021s.jpg

That looks mad man!!! really suits the front bar

• 1 year later...

I have been meaning to post on this thread for a while...

Great information on this thread about how to remove the grill. Even a novice like me did it.

Got the grill from Thailand as recommended. Thanks for the correspondence from Bondie! Thought I would post some pics of the chrome grill on a black Aurion. See what you think?

Cheers

post-13457-1254024431_thumb.jpg

post-13457-1254024474_thumb.jpg

post-13457-1254024492_thumb.jpg

Edited by kwikkik

• 9 months later...

haha yer TRD's grille looks wiked, im guna ask my fren to get it made in thailand LOL

hey so... do you know/have you seen any tungsten aurions at-x with the sports grille? i have no idea what it'll look like and it fits the sportivo really well but the at-x? :S what if i colour the outside black bit tungsten too... lol

hey so... do you know/have you seen any tungsten aurions at-x with the sports grille? i have no idea what it'll look like and it fits the sportivo really well but the at-x? :S what if i colour the outside black bit tungsten too... lol

i reckon it looks alright.

Have u had a look through there

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19454&st=100&p=403011entry403011

• 3 weeks later...