JIN

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys.

Yeah I really like the glossy black mesh part but there's a problem with it.

I can see the radiator inside through when it's sunny outside and you see the car with a bit of distance.

The flashing of silver colour of radiator frame, under sun, makes the looking of grill doesn't exist where it supposed to be. <_<

The light reflection works really badly on the grill. EeeeeeeeeeeeeeK!!!!

look ugly to me, sportivo is not sporty at all. how can it cpmpare to evo

blah blah blah blah........................each of their own i guess.

But you are comenting on a Avalon/Aurion/Aurion Sportivo forum,......... so I dont think you'll get anyone jumping on your "sportivo is not sporty / evo campaign" here brother.

Bit confused...you say that but you have a ZR6 (which is a Sportivo).

Why didn't you just buy an Evo?

Duh...

Talking Evo in Toyota forum. LOL

I love Evo especially 6 & 6.5 but what you're doing is totally non-sense UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CONCERNED.

If that is what you wanted, yeah you are concerned. XD

Anyway, let me tell you this.

Everyone has different taste and you can't push someone to like it if they don't.

who drive toyota aurion (old name is camry ) is old men and so gay

Mate; why are you bothering to come onto a Toyota forum and have a b*tch? I saw your post over in the Camry thread as well. I seriously think you need to STFU if you have nothing decent to contribute.

Thanks for the stereotyping. So I guess you are calling me an old man then? Look at the Camry in the US. From a poll running on the American Camry forums, it appears that quite a few drivers in the 16-24 age bracket drive a Camry. There are different levels of trim each with a different target market.

Also, as a matter of fact, the Aurion was never initially called a Camry. It was designed in Australia as a new car in addition to the Camry. The only reason why other markets have the Aurion labelled as a Camry is to fit into the market more appropriately. It shares similar design traits to the Camry, but that was from an efficiency perspective on Toyota's behalf.

That is Ur opinion. Well, feel free to express urself, but just dont do it here..

Well, anythin u say won't bother me anw.

Wait till you see one of Ours... U'll wish u had one.. :lol:

DjKor:

LoL.. Chillax man.. Ignore this guy.

Our choice was not wrong @ all.. B)

Yeah, I know. I'm not trying to back up my reasoning for getting an Aurion. There is no need to. All of my friends (as young as 18) absolutely love the car. It's definitely not an 'old man's car'. I'm just annoyed at trolls like this that have nothing better to do except make fun of what they can't have (what's that Black_Oni? Did I just stereotype you).

btw mitsubishi's have the fugliest interiors out of all cars.

toyota isn't nice either but its not fugly like a mitsubishi!

subaru has the best of the jap cars.

Well...That's been the issue so far.

Apparently, Toyota has been going better. Look on Aurion man. It's not that Bad.. Well. what u pay is what u get.

And so far, im liking it.. ;)

btw mitsubishi's have the fugliest interiors out of all cars.

toyota isn't nice either but its not fugly like a mitsubishi!

subaru has the best of the jap cars.

Well...That's been the issue so far.

Apparently, Toyota has been going better. Look on Aurion man. It's not that Bad.. Well. what u pay is what u get.

And so far, im liking it.. ;)

your right it aint so bad... the zr6 looks nice inside. but the climate control and the satnav needs to look alot better.

Stero-typing, did you get intellectual chararistic with the dinosaur happy meal or the robot one. lol

Maaaaan you must be bored. Let me get this right, you dont like aurions, but your still hanging around this website, fishing for a bite maybey. (let me guess, all the kids called you squeeky in the 3rd grade) lol

"Who drive toyota aurion, is old men and so gay"............... emmmmm....interesting statement, can you write your name in crayon as well, aint you a intellengent little fella with such a extensive vocab.............. I own a Aurion, but last time i checked, i was nether of the two you have mentioned. But I have owned a couple of old man cars. XY Falcon, 71 VF Valiant. Both had a couple of V8 donks that would give a MAN a hard-on. Unfortunately though - probably make you reverse out the brown station wagon in your spiderman undies.

Dont waste our time, i feel dumber by just reading your statement. This forum is for people that have something in common. Why dont you do something constructive and write to APPLE and tell them you prefer bannana's - probably make more sense. lol.

Bondie.

Edited by BONDIE

Im 21.

Im not gay, got the most gorgeous girl in my life.

Something tells me your a 12 or 13yr old kid who thinks he's king sh!t online, but come face to face & you will more than likely wet yourself and run screaming back to mummy.

As the old saying goes "Dont argue with idiots, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with experience"

EPIC FAIL =_= dude..if u dont like toyotas.. ******* OFF..i seriously dont get ppl like u ey.. " oh i dont like toyotas bla bla bla bla " then dont come on a toyota forum u stupid retarded MOFO..r u like mentally challenged or like totally retarded? r ur parents related? brothers n sisters or something? cos ure like totally retarded ey..if u dont like something..u avoid it..u dont go on it..im just so sick of ppl like u ey.. if u dont like it then just STFU n go bang ur retarded sis or something..

next meaningless post you make to another member you will be banned for good!!

not sure if you realized or where your from but here we are all open to all toyota makes and models. aWe are brought together on this forum with our shared love toward them.....all of them.

Share the love or get the f*ck out!!