Angel Eyes or Circle Eyes?

mattomo

Which one is better?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

WOW! do they turn on with the parker lights? for was there a separate switch? did you install em?

Yes they do turn on with the parker lights, no seperate switch but i think if u really wanted to u can put in a seperate switch. I didnt install em myself, the guys at autojoy did it for me!

wow they look nice! How much were they to get installed? Looks like something the cops could pick up on pretty quick... Do the led's replace the actual parker lights?

It normally costs $450 but the guy decided to do it for me for around $350. These are legal so im allowed to have em, so they cant do anythin (i think). The wire that leads to the parker lights get rerouted to the led's so no more little light bulb.

Does Your Visibility Decrease With That Rather Than Having Normal Headlights Or HID?

Wouldn't make a difference to the original headlights fitted in terms of illuminating stuff. It is only a parker light alternative. They may be brighter than your average parkers and with your headlights off will definitely be bright, but once your headlights are on, you wouldn't know the difference from the driver's seat. It would look sweet as from the front though, but you definitely need HID's to finish the look.

The circle eyes look great! Its a shame we cant see a pic of it on a Rolla but all the same they will look fantastic i think!

Be sure to post pics once its done!

He has posted up pics of it on a rolla...just look back on page 1 and u will find them :D

How About A Group Buy Being Organised? :D

im up for a group buy! they are really cool. I love seeing the new BMW's and some of them other flash cars with the circle eyes, and ive noticed the bemas also have like an eyebrow look going at the top of their lights..i think its the blinker or a parker light, but it looks like the car has eyebrows lol.

down for that

[ i never ever been to paradise, i never ever seen no angel's eyes, i never ever met this magic guy, no matter where you are you are my lucky star ]

HAHAHAHA im so lame

Edited by mrs.sportivo

the circle eyes are nice but i kinda prefer the angel eyes aka HID's there not legal but i havnt got pulled over for having them on so far

but i just need to adjust them abit lower but its all good :D

post-10467-1224177227_thumb.jpg

Edited by 04Corolla

down for that

[ i never ever been to paradise, i never ever seen no angel's eyes, i never ever met this magic guy, no matter where you are you are my lucky star ]

HAHAHAHA im so lame

HAHA, the HSC is getting to her =P

the circle eyes are nice but i kinda prefer the angel eyes aka HID's there not legal but i havnt got pulled over for having them on so far

but i just need to adjust them abit lower but its all good :D

That was a joke yer?

Ill give you an example

Angel eyes or Circle Eyes

Petrol or Diesel

FWD or RWD

Halogen or HID

You see where im going....?

While Doing A Bit Of Research On Different Sites....I Have Only Been Able To Find Some Good Angel Eyes....I Have Noticed That In Order To Get The Circle Eyes, It Is Much Harder...I Found One Where You Would Have To Replace Your Headlight :-l And The Other Option Is Where You Gotta Open Your Headlight And Do A Fair Bit Of Fiddling Around To Get It Installed...Anyone Else Would Confirm That?

Edited by thegourou20

While Doing A Bit Of Research On Different Sites....I Have Only Been Able To Find Some Good Angel Eyes....I Have Noticed That In Order To Get The Circle Eyes, It Is Much Harder...I Found One Where You Would Have To Replace Your Headlight :-l And The Other Option Is Where You Gotta Open Your Headlight And Do A Fair Bit Of Fiddling Around To Get It Installed...Anyone Else Would Confirm That?

i think for our AUS model :P we only have 1 option which is open ur headlight and fiddle around with it :P

i think the aftermarket headlights u c r made for US model :( which wont fit on ours!

im sure if they have aftermarket headlights for our AUS model..HEAPS of ppl will have em.. i know i`ll put my name right down if i can find aftermarket ones that fits our AUS model..

So Jeremy You Can Go First And Post A DIY Instruction With Some Nice Pictures...Since You Are A Pro In Opening Them Up! :P

there is already a write up on how to open it up :D

oh just out of curiousity..with the angel eyes inside the reflector bit..when u turn on ur hids..does it affect it in anyway? for example like the light beam on the floor..is the shape changed in anyway or anything??

down for that

HAHAHAHA im so lame

HAHA, the HSC is getting to her =P

lols no, its that song u know lols by dj hixxy

• 2 years later...