08 COROLLA LEVIN ZR....""FOR SALE""

juvenile

any idea what power your car is doing now ?

Haven't touched the motor at all so whatever a standard 2ZR-FE puts out,you are luckier to have it in Yaris though,lighter and quicker B)

@ u54mot I attempted the button but plastics scratch so easy I just let Toyota install it during a service, not that they were any more gentle :(

The Hybrid badge was meant for the rear but didn't look good,so I snapped off the little tabs and stuck it on the front..

Insane John, the rims are looking so at home now. Excellent work again my friend. Seems now my ZR is lagging behind...

:blush: Thanks Pete, catching up to your ZRE,now I just need it to sound like yours, but your LS is light years ahead that's for sure...

@ huey, thanks man, actually a bit lighter than what the pics show..

looks awesome now, your car is hella nice and pretty much sets the standard around here for us modders :)

Damn that's a big call,I wish you didn't say that cos now i'll have to buy more stuff :lol:

Appreciate your comments people :)

Looking mighty fine there mate,love the color on the wheels and the badge looks great :toast:

and you know your one of the gold standard ZRE's on this forum....so yeah keep buying stuff and keep em drooling :P

any idea what power your car is doing now ?

Haven't touched the motor at all so whatever a standard 2ZR-FE puts out,you are luckier to have it in Yaris though,lighter and quicker B)

@ u54mot I attempted the button but plastics scratch so easy I just let Toyota install it during a service, not that they were any more gentle :(

The Hybrid badge was meant for the rear but didn't look good,so I snapped off the little tabs and stuck it on the front..

yeah , lucky to have it in the yaris , although she isnt all that much lighter , my car weighs in at 1120 KG's , but i got k&N typhoon kit and 57mm axel back exhaust , seems to work really well.

yeah , lucky to have it in the yaris , although she isnt all that much lighter , my car weighs in at 1120 KG's , but i got k&N typhoon kit and 57mm axel back exhaust , seems to work really well.

Is your K&N the one with the pod enclosed? any pics of it?

Looking mighty fine there mate,love the color on the wheels and the badge looks great :toast:

and you know your one of the gold standard ZRE's on this forum....so yeah keep buying stuff and keep em drooling :P

Appreciate that Lee,shopping as we speak :D