08 COROLLA LEVIN ZR....""FOR SALE""

juvenile

Looks good John... Thought the thread issue may arise.. could always opt for longer studs!

Ive seem 10mm bolt-ons from Japan, not cheap tho. But your BBS's will have to have the holes opposing the current 5 holes to accommodate the OEM studs poking thru the spacer..

like this:

Alloy+Damage+01.JPG

(not sure of the technical name for those bits)

Thanks Pete, I see what you mean, so the original studs need to sit in those cavities between the holes,never gave that any thought.your pic doesn't look like they'd fit either..

Below is a Auris with 15mm I think

d55c1d7a.jpg

I'll have a look at mine. My 5mm are on the way so i'll use them OR I can just get new rims :ph34r:

Yeah If yours have been machined to suit, im not sure they will have the cavities...

5mm have enough thread?? I havent tried mine yet..

Or... you could just get the offsets my wheel guy suggested in the first place :o :P :lol: B)

It roughly looked like 10mm of thread was visible, so because i have tapered nuts could be a few extra mm to grab on to, just have to wait till they get here...

I know I know, I should've listened to the wheel guy in the first place :( :(

may i ask what did u do with ur ROTA GT3 rims?

Sold to another member here sorry,i miss them :(

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I LOVE when i WAKE UP and walk out to see my ZRE parked on my front LAWN... WOOOOOOOO!!

Thanks Pete, I see what you mean, so the original studs need to sit in those cavities between the holes,never gave that any thought.your pic doesn't look like they'd fit either..

Below is a Auris with 15mm I think

d55c1d7a.jpg

I'll have a look at mine. My 5mm are on the way so i'll use them OR I can just get new rims :ph34r:

I'm pretty sure that your rims would have the extra pockets to accommodate the left over original studs. Most wheels come with these spare pockets by default. :)

I'm pretty sure that your rims would have the extra pockets to accommodate the left over original studs. Most wheels come with these spare pockets by default. :)

Your probably right Kenneth, some deeper than others due to offsets too I guess,I should've looked yesterday when I had the wheels off,hmmm either way something needs to be done,i'm losing sleep again :unsure:

Looks good John... Thought the thread issue may arise.. could always opt for longer studs!

Ive seem 10mm bolt-ons from Japan, not cheap tho. But your BBS's will have to have the holes opposing the current 5 holes to accommodate the OEM studs poking thru the spacer..

like this:

Alloy+Damage+01.JPG

Wow :o ...look how elongated 3 of those holes are,is this because of the spacers or not using hubcentric rings?

like this:

Wow :o ...look how elongated 3 of those holes are,is this because of the spacers or not using hubcentric rings?

I just noticed that too Lee,looks like a 4x4 wheel,not much meat on that at all..Its had a tough life thats for sure...

I would say someone elongated them, perhaps they were a 112 or something first. I only used that pic cause i couldnt find anything else to describe the cavities in the rear of the wheel.. Its had a hard life that wheel by the looks..

dude, no hubcentric spacers... naughty naughty.

nah, i have a set of them too :P

Yeah Mick sometimes naughty is the only way to go... :ph34r:

Don't really know what to do yet because I want to go bit lower and don't want to rub so for trial I have 8mm in the rear and 5mm fronts..

So I might lower it then play with different sizes..

be1a38e7.jpg

10e81e35.jpg

With a full roll on the rears, you could get away with 12mm spacers with extended studs like the ones i showed you on ebay. Full roll might crack tho... not helpful unless you want to respray the rear quarters :unsure:

Or shave & re spot weld along the shave. Touch up and you wouldnt see it while maintaining structural integrity. Your panel beater buddy would know what im talking about..

Fronts are pretty much spot on John. Nice.

Got Squid? :whistling:

With a full roll on the rears, you could get away with 12mm spacers with extended studs like the ones i showed you on ebay. Full roll might crack tho... not helpful unless you want to respray the rear quarters :unsure:

Or shave & re spot weld along the shave. Touch up and you wouldnt see it while maintaining structural integrity. Your panel beater buddy would know what im talking about..

Fronts are pretty much spot on John. Nice.

Got Squid? :whistling:

Squid coming i think..

Happy with fronts, not too sure about rolling though,had a look under there and there isn't much to roll, only about 3mm of metal folded in and then that carpet they've put,yes people there is carpet up there :lol:

Eibach have 10mm bolt ons and found that H&R do them for Auris with studs supplied..

Again I'll drop a bit more and from there I should see what is suitable.