08 COROLLA LEVIN ZR....""FOR SALE""

juvenile

I wont say it(you know what im talking about :whistling: ), but yep, 5mm spacers will look just about perfect, maybe even 8 or 10mm on the rear.

Ride height is spot on John.

Yep yep thanks Pete, you know this look is all your doing :ph34r:

The PS of my rim with black nuts is great too,looking for some now but don't know whether to go short closed Work type or like my old Buddy Club 50mm open ended, don't think I've seen open with a lock nut though.

Could look at that pic all day....very tasty.

i've had trouble finding 50mm open ended with lock nuts aswell,plenty of closed with lock nuts.

might bite the bullit and get myself some of Project MU's or some R40 KICS

Damn! That looks absolutely fabulous John :clap: Wheels are looking great and as has been said the ride height is just perfect and I will echo the sentiments of others here when I say that you know exactly what to add to the car to really set it off - nothing looks out of place. You heading up to Brisbane for the annual this year? Would love to catch up again and check this out in person :D

Damn! That looks absolutely fabulous John :clap: Wheels are looking great and as has been said the ride height is just perfect and I will echo the sentiments of others here when I say that you know exactly what to add to the car to really set it off - nothing looks out of place. You heading up to Brisbane for the annual this year? Would love to catch up again and check this out in person :D

Thanks a million Tash,glad you like the new look :)

Hopefully will head up for the annual, that's if they let me in :ph34r: not that long to go either,bloody half way there already,it'll be Christmas soon :lol: the older I get,the quicker time goes by,hmmm I don't like that......

I see we have a new ZRE member,I take it that was your doing :whistling:

Thanks a million Tash,glad you like the new look :)

Hopefully will head up for the annual, that's if they let me in :ph34r: not that long to go either,bloody half way there already,it'll be Christmas soon :lol: the older I get,the quicker time goes by,hmmm I don't like that......

I see we have a new ZRE member,I take it that was your doing :whistling:

Hahah yeah, time does go by pretty quick these days! That'd be good as though, reckon it'll be a really good meet-up plus a great opportunity for a holiday :D

Lol yes that was partly my doing, but the SX pretty much sold itself :lol: No ZR cos the orange fleck through the interior is hideous in the facelifts, and they only manufacture tidal blue in the facelifts. So she'll be picking all your brains and using your experiences for her own mods :)

BBS just fit on every car. Always a winner :toast: will you be painting the inlets or you gonna leave them like they are?

On a side note...what are you doing with your old set of rims :ph34r:

BBS just fit on every car. Always a winner :toast: will you be painting the inlets or you gonna leave them like they are?

On a side note...what are you doing with your old set of rims :ph34r:

Thanks Seby, by inlets i'm guessing the centres? staying silver for now I think..

My old rims have been snapped up by GTL05T sorry :)

I like the new rims john. Keeps your ride look clean and streamline and the color blends in with the body. I think returning to the TTE front lip also suits your car too. Its nice, i like.

You rolling on 18"s? it almost looks like 19s. Low profile tyres?

I like the new rims john. Keeps your ride look clean and streamline and the color blends in with the body. I think returning to the TTE front lip also suits your car too. Its nice, i like.

You rolling on 18"s? it almost looks like 19s. Low profile tyres?

Thanks johnnie and Tom, welcome back :D yep 18" this time,a couple of items coming for the rims to complete the look and a couple more cosmetic mods and I think that should be it,I think....

Looking good John! loving the new wheels, that's what i kinda had in mind when i first bought my car i really liked the mesh type wheels, i dunno what got me into buying 5 spokes lol

I know I write a lot of ZRE fan mail, but i'll add to that by commenting that IMHO this car looks like clean and possibly even fast standing still

whitestivo

Yep just like my sig reads :D

All opinions welcome, good and bad but remember I have feelings too you know :lol: Thanks Phil