08 COROLLA LEVIN ZR....""FOR SALE""

juvenile

Looks great, good job on the ZRE. Wheels match the silver nicely, should leave the lip unpainted.

Thankyou, i agree goes well with this silver :)

KevO: I thought about all one colour then my good friend dutchie had to show me that and get me thinking again :blink:

I'll see what happens when tyres are due..

Thanks again Alex and Cuong :)

William: i paid $180 for all four because iam a regular there. Price depends on if they have damage,style of wheel because masking is a real pain and if tyres need to come off,mine didnt cos i left the lip as is..

Charlie: A couple of things on the cards,cant say too much yet but maybe a new stance and a nose job ;) :whistling:

A better look at the rim and a new pic

Thanks fellas,appreciate it

John

BRR17002.jpg

BRR17001.jpg

• 1 month later...

Bit a nose job, new Modellista front garnish and TRD front spoiler just for a change and iam sure not a permanent one either..

Thanks to Charlie for all his help and by help i mean he did it all :D

Few pics and some from ZRE cruise

ZRE210003.jpg

ZRE11044.jpg

ZRE11045.jpg

Can someone tell me how Wyclef got into my car? :D

DSC_0308.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Had a rear sway bar made yesterday.. I went on the pic of the blue Cusco bar which i cant seem to find yet. Its similar in design but still in its early stages,

trying it out for a week or so then go back and fine tune it. Iam surprised the difference it has made,i didnt expect it.

Its 20mm and the only difference really between this and the blue one is how its bolted to the brackets.. My bar uses extra brackets to hold it where as the blue bar has flat ends and bolts go through,hopefully mine will end up the same,it'll be alot neater.

I know its not the prettiest thing but its a bit of a prototype.. Hopefully when completed i'll powder coat it and tidy it up under there..

CUSCO

CSF1.jpg

003.jpg

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

I remembered you did this.. :P

How's that going John? Would you be interested if I called up Whiteline and get one made for ZRE's?

Peter.

I remembered you did this.. :P

How's that going John? Would you be interested if I called up Whiteline and get one made for ZRE's?

Peter.

Hi ya Peter, its going well, ive had the brackets slightly modified because was rubbing on the muffler and hopefully getting powdercoated shortly(ive been saying that for a while)

Seeing as whiteline are a massive company now I was told they wouldnt be interested in making custom ZRE sway bar because its not in big demand.

Thats why i got one custom made also at the time the Cusco was just being released and no one had a part number for it..

Also mine is 20mm and i believe the Cusco is 16mm, correct me if iam wrong.. :)

Seeing as whiteline are a massive company now I was told they wouldnt be interested in making custom ZRE sway bar because its not in big demand.

Exactly what I was thinking, but Guan told me just to give them a call, doesn't hurt. Just thought I would ask hehe. Anyone else? :P

Worse comes to worst, I'll just get the Cusco one for $410ish.

Yep, correct. Also, because it's going to be custom ZRE sway, thinking the price would not be much of a difference anyway..maybe I might be wrong. :)

Peter.

Exactly what I was thinking, but Guan told me just to give them a call, doesn't hurt. Just thought I would ask hehe. Anyone else? :P

Worse comes to worst, I'll just get the Cusco one for $410ish.

Yep, correct. Also, because it's going to be custom ZRE sway, thinking the price would not be much of a difference anyway..maybe I might be wrong. :)

Peter.

Let us know Peter if Whiteline come to the party, who knows they might do a front as well ;)

sooooo :) am i going to be seeing this car at the meet?

I dont know what the %$@# is going on now, but hopefully we can catch up when you come down, I hope you have your camera ;) oh and your coilovers..

Johnnieboi, thankyou :)

• 2 months later...

Any updates John?! :P

Peter.

Hi ya Peter

No major updates really, still looks like this, TRD garnish is back on and Red Heat inlay on the wheel is the latest thing.Picked up TRD panel filter and 4300k foggies and checking out rims :ph34r:

As far as our next mod goes,iam going this week to find out where we are up to ;)

ZRs1.jpg

BMA4013.jpg

008-3.jpg

Excellent, the red heat looks neat! Nice first pic too. :)

Love the TRD logo on the wheel!

Thanks to you Dutchie ;) I think Charlie took that pic on our last cruise,

here's a recent one with TRD garnish back on

TRD-F003.jpg