[WA] TOCAU Meet Up's

SILVABULLIT

My car would be ready by end of next week *fingers crossed* :)

what happened to ur car?

its getting a mini-makeover :spiteful:

what mini.. lol if ur make over is mini then mine is freggin MICRO..

Hi guys and girls,

I've been thinking and it looks like 21st is the best date. Does anyone know of any good resturants in Perth that are relatively cheap (some of us are on student budget). Jeremy is flying away on the 22nd, so I thought we'd have a dinner and a good catch up before he goes.

I vouch for Christina's in Perth, quite a nice place. Relatively....expensive. Around $25-$35 for a main...so I definitely wouldn't mind some place cheaper.

Any ideas?!??!

Thanks!!

hey guys looks like we can have 2 meets on december... there's a thread by CLG and he's organizing a social meet on december 14

sounds prettttyyy goood!! who's up for it? than on the 21st there's JAsssssseee's one

Edited by Y-tRy

IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

momentarily.

Mundaring? Isn't that like...inland somewhere.

Well let me know, who has hands up to mundaring?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UP COMING MEET - 21st November 2008 - LITTLE CEASAR'S in MUNDARING - Time TBA

Please state your keen interest. None of that maybe maybe I can't bull **** please. It's a Friday for

those who work and after exams for those who go to University.

1. Jase

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Jaaassseeee

let me fill in some names! :P

UP COMING MEET - 21st November 2008 - LITTLE CEASAR'S in MUNDARING - Time TBA

1. Jase

2. Jayce

3. Jeremy

4. Kenneth

5. Andy

6. Nellie

7. Chloe (maybe?)

8. Jeff

9. Dayve

10. Jayme

Edited by J e r e M y

Wow I've been invited to 3 events on the same night, so please let me know the exact details and time as I would like to meet with all you guys, especially jer who I haven't seen in a while and I miss dearly :spiteful::lol:

PS Don't mind me. This damn Calc test today is getting me hell stressed <_< :(

Just an update, since everybody is keen we'll go ahead with it. Jayme, do you know if we need booking for that place? Don't wanna rock up and they say we gotta wait for an hour for a table.

Looks like some people are coming after work as well, so I think 7pm sounds good? Meet at destination?!??!

Oh and by the way, if anybody else who is reading this that'd like to come please don't be shy. Put your name down as the more the merrier.

UP COMING MEET - 21st November 2008 - LITTLE CEASAR'S in MUNDARING - Time: 7:00pm

1. Jase

2. Jayce

3. Jeremy

4. Kenneth

5. Andy

6. Nellie

7. Chloe (maybe?)

8. Jeff

9. Dayve

10. Jayme

Just an update, since everybody is keen we'll go ahead with it. Jayme, do you know if we need booking for that place? Don't wanna rock up and they say we gotta wait for an hour for a table.

Been to Little Caesars a few times... not sure if booking is allowed - but if it is it might be a good idea cos the place is reeeeeally tiny & if we dont get a table u wait for ages til one is free.

OK, well if that's the case, then perhaps some of us will head there a little earlier before hand. Can I get a heads up to everyone who can confirm they can come? Otherwise I won't know how many people to book for etc.

Below is a map of the location. If you have any troubles getting there and/or have no directional sense *cough* Jeremy *cough* please call me.

If you want my mobile number for this purpose or any other needs you may have, give me a yell and I will pm you. ;)

Meanwhile, please confirm your attendance.

Thank you come again.

P.S. If you're bringing a girlfriend/boyfriend/toy please add a +1 on the end.

and don't add maybes. I will personally come to your house and take ur anal virginity.

Restaurant Location

Shop 7, 7125 Great Eastern Highway

Mundaring WA 6073

Telephone: 9295 6611

storemap01.jpg

UP COMING MEET - 21st November 2008 - LITTLE CEASAR'S in MUNDARING - Time: 7:00pm

1. Jase - Confirmed

2. Jayce

3. Jeremy

4. Kenneth

5. Andy

6. Nellie

7. Chloe

8. Jeff

9. Dayve

10. Jayme

Edited by Jaaassseeee

Restaurant Location

Shop 7, 7125 Great Eastern Highway

Mundaring WA 6073

Telephone: 9295 6611

storemap01.jpg

1. Jase - Confirmed

2. Jayce - Wants his anal virginity taken :P

3. Jeremy - Uber Confirmed

4. Kenneth - Confirmed :P

5. Andy - Confirmed :P Andy..i know u have 3 events..but ure comin to this 1 :P

6. Nellie

7. Chloe

8. Jeff - Confirmed

9. Dayve

10. Jayme - Confirmed

Edited by J e r e M y