just need to vent

Ascendant Rice

im clinically insecure- i have a constant need to be liked or loved by everyone if they dont i freak out and go intoa deep depresion since the time mum moved out and said i wasnt her son ive been really ****** up jsut havnt really showed it to any one and i feel liek im sorta alone in this world.

thansk for lettin me vent

I'm with you there buddy. I completely understand you. My solution is to go for a drive. When I'm behind the wheel, all my worries are left behind in the rear-view mirror. Helps to fill in the time in between social interaction. Not sure about you though; but just find something that when you do, you feel at peace with yourself. It really helps clear your mind when you just let your mind roam free for a bit.

For me as well, I like to write a little diary when I can't clear my mind. I'm too lazy to write it, so I just post it in the form of a blog (which is a good representation of how boring my life is... you've been warned). But yeah; just find something that you enjoy most and can shift your focus elsewhere. And vent whenever necessary.

bro! :) find something u like..n focus on it :P eg. ur car :D give it all ur love..everything uve got xD

well anyway :) if u want to talk or anything..we`re all here for u

its good to rant..dont keep it all in..its bad n very unhealthy..

so speak away! :)

n dont worry..no one is gonna judge u or anything :) no one is perfect

Trust me, nothing is that bad it cannot be handled. Take your mind off things, participate in activities that you enjoy and perhaps spend time with people/things that you love. I spend my time hitting the gym regularly, I used to play football (soccer to those pansies :P) 5 days a week (train 3 days play 2 games) and work 3 days a week combining with uni. Now Uni is taking up most of my time so I don't do it as often, but the general idea is keep yourself occupied. Don't have friends? Find new ones. There's always someone out there who's willing to be good mates with you if you're not an absolute jock.

As Jeremy said, your car would be a start. When I'm peeved to the max I just work on my car, whether it be cleaning, tuning my audio, some simple DIY can make time fly by. As people say, time is the best medicine sometimes.

As a diagnosed clinical depression sufferer myself, I'm not afraid to admit sometimes it's hard. Then again life was never meant to be :) Remember it is not that you can't deal with things, certain depression traits show because of an chemical imbalance in your brain...nothing to do with how you are and who you are.

Heads up kid, your car is blinging. That's something to be happy about! :toast:

Trust me, nothing is that bad it cannot be handled. Take your mind off things, participate in activities that you enjoy and perhaps spend time with people/things that you love. I spend my time hitting the gym regularly, I used to play football (soccer to those pansies :P) 5 days a week (train 3 days play 2 games) and work 3 days a week combining with uni. Now Uni is taking up most of my time so I don't do it as often, but the general idea is keep yourself occupied. Don't have friends? Find new ones. There's always someone out there who's willing to be good mates with you if you're not an absolute jock.

As Jeremy said, your car would be a start. When I'm peeved to the max I just work on my car, whether it be cleaning, tuning my audio, some simple DIY can make time fly by. As people say, time is the best medicine sometimes.

As a diagnosed clinical depression sufferer myself, I'm not afraid to admit sometimes it's hard. Then again life was never meant to be :) Remember it is not that you can't deal with things, certain depression traits show because of an chemical imbalance in your brain...nothing to do with how you are and who you are.

i reckon gym or work out is a good n healthy way to vent :P

when im like totally RAGE-ing or something..i go n do stuff like pushups..dumbells..sit ups etc... just to release my RaGE :\

or play some games like cs when i feel like shooting someone :D

n i oso wash n wax my car when im un happy.. :\

hahaha..i dont know if it helps..but yeah i do that :D

Glad to hear you have cheered up a bit, internet is always a good place to rant and blow off some steam. I play games or go for a drive when I am frustrated or upset, for me being alone to collect my thoughts helps a lot, it often makes me decide who I should talk to if I need to.

How do you eat your Kiwis? Do you skin them and eat them like that or do you cut them in half and eat them with a spoon? I used the skin them but I have found that eating them with a spoon is quite satisfying as well.

I tend to agree with everyone else, last year i was pretty down because i had a chick i was seeing she screwed me over! I was pretty depressed about that. I then became good mates some members from other car forums, started doing track days and started doing work to the cappa. I also tend to get pretty stressed from work i just hop on my favorite road, blast initial d and everything seems better.

Keep your Chin up, you only live once and not point living it feeling down all the time. Be positive and stay positive good things will come.

Anybody reading this would be intrigued, I'm sure you have made many people feel different, positively.

You'd be surprised how many others go through the same thing.

Be open with it and all will be well.

good to see you can be honest with yourself. I've got a friend who has a social phobia but has been in denial for 10years. He literally hyperventilates before any outing.

Man, best thing i can tell you is that people don't dislike you unless you give them a reason to. So be happy and other will be happy around you. farq this is getting to deep. what's wrong with me.

Peace dude =)

Edited by qkslvr

Glad to hear you have cheered up a bit, internet is always a good place to rant and blow off some steam. I play games or go for a drive when I am frustrated or upset, for me being alone to collect my thoughts helps a lot, it often makes me decide who I should talk to if I need to.

How do you eat your Kiwis? Do you skin them and eat them like that or do you cut them in half and eat them with a spoon? I used the skin them but I have found that eating them with a spoon is quite satisfying as well.

i eat with a spoon its more relaxing, i cut in half and scoop out the good stuff Edited by Ascendant justice

I'm not sure if you've the boxing game in the arcades.........basically you see a pic of some guy (you can take your own pic or someone's) on the screen then a target pops up and you whack it with all your strength then the pic goes funny lol