ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

ahk sick just had a quick glance before work. does yours have an intergrated brake light like the levin one ?

and what was the price like?

With the dollar now its around $650 shipped unpainted.. They dont have a brakelight in them.

Cheers

Yeah, heres the Recipt i found on my PC for it lol, i just remembered the Shipping cost more than the Spoiler :) lol

Note: The price is in Euros and the Germans (its where it came from) cant spell Australia lol

spoiler.pdf

Edited by AUR15

Me thinks you lucky you got it back then. thats $692 today, &%#@

Still worth buying. looks hot AUR15

Thanks, i still think that the Spoiler and my Wheels are the most unique things on my car. which is cool, cos i still have yet to see a Corolla with my Spoiler on the road :D

I should of bought a few back then lol if I had the money ha ha

AUR15

• 1 month later...
DSC01294.jpg

02.jpg

I like the first one. The looks hot!!!

The second one looks a little too wide in preportion to the rest of the car... But thats just my opinion.

I've been waiting to see what peeps would do with these in the way of skirts etc.

Well apperntly All grades of the zre come with a "spoiler"its just the ascent and conquest get this tiny one comapred to the levin as shown below.

Why would you want a big "phuck off" ironing board?

no im just saying id rather a slightly bigger then the spoiler now. since it snot much of a spoiler.

Looking good those are :D, im just figuring out wether to Chrome the Mesh on the Front and if so where to do it? Any suggestions in QLD?

p.s The other day i found ZRE's are pigeon proof, one hit me dead on and no marks or nothing, where my mates pulsar got a massive paint chip :D

AUR15

Looking good those are :D, im just figuring out wether to Chrome the Mesh on the Front and if so where to do it? Any suggestions in QLD?

p.s The other day i found ZRE's are pigeon proof, one hit me dead on and no marks or nothing, where my mates pulsar got a massive paint chip :D

AUR15

Well the brochure does say it has a "pedestrian safety enhancing bonnet", i guess its ok for birds as well :lol::lol:

Someone better notify Toyota to update the brochure :D

AUR15

I have added the chrome strip post-3374-1232285183_thumb.jpg which is an option in Japan to mine (the attached picture is from the Japanese website I am having trouble getting the image off my camera at the moment) The strip cost about $200 delivered and looks great possibly not worth $200 but definitely improves the appearance of the car.

Edited by jps137