ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

Wow after seeing this thread of hot ZREs... I'm pretty keen to sell my car for a ZRE Levin now :D If only a Sportivo model or even a Levin with 2ZZ-GE was made :D

post-5097-1238908006_thumb.jpg

Edited by 11TWO

I just want 10k. Whats the best way to get 10k by next week? lol.

2k on 18" rims and super sticky tyres

1k on twinloop exhaust system

1k on good set of lowered springs

6k on a custom TRD supercharger.

= one sleek and aggressive sleeper.

Ok skip the charger. Just rims, exhaust and springs. The white one is awesome! The ZR sitting lower makes the ride look heaps phat!

post-8029-1239135657_thumb.jpg

post-8029-1239135637_thumb.jpg

Craving a nice low key chrome tip at the end of a cat-back exhaust system, I'll get around to it some day. Would lowering it an inch or two have a dramatic affect on handling? I love the lowered look but don't want to spoil the nice ride it has.

Edited by -ALFI-

Here's my ride, i don't really have any quality pics of it.

Rear Quarter View

Front Quarter View

I remember looking at the TTE body kits way back at the start of last year, but back then i had no money. Now i have some, i really want the front bumper garnish plus the rear diffuser with twin exhausts by TTE. Looks hot.

I just want 10k. Whats the best way to get 10k by next week? lol.

2k on 18" rims and super sticky tyres

1k on twinloop exhaust system

1k on good set of lowered springs

6k on a custom TRD supercharger.

= one sleek and aggressive sleeper.

Ok skip the charger. Just rims, exhaust and springs. The white one is awesome! The ZR sitting lower makes the ride look heaps phat!

1k on a set of coilovers instead of springs ahahahhaha

This white one is from Toyota NZ and so is the Silver one ive put up before..

Why couldnt Toyota AUS put the garnish,spoiler and Kappas on a model for us? I would've bought one :angry:

PATO010016544.jpg

PATO010016546.jpg

corollahatch1.jpg

crsm0000000000.jpg

aq.jpg

P1a1.jpg

just started doing some stuff to my corolla... pls let me know what you guys think.

all these corollas are looking good, keep it up guys

thats pretty nice,

what have you done to it so far apart from the obvious... lowering, debadging, dual exhaust and wheels?

Edited by KevO

just started doing some stuff to my corolla... pls let me know what you guys think.

Man im lovin the twin pipes, looks so tuff,ya could ditch the badges on the rear,make it look even tuffer,i really love the rollas when they look stout like this one. B)

thats pretty nice,

what have you done to it so far apart from the obvious... lowering, debadging, dual exhaust and wheels?

soi far i've lowered it 2.5" front 3.5" rear, 18"rims, dual exhaust set-up, Cold air intake, Hid conversion and a sound system... still more to come

thats pretty nice,

soi far i've lowered it 2.5" front 3.5" rear, 18"rims, dual exhaust set-up, Cold air intake, Hid conversion and a sound system... still more to come

Looks hot well done..Did you cut the bar for the tips? and can we see a pic of your CAI? :D

p1l9.jpg

au1.jpg

So does anyone know where some antisway bars could be had for the zre?

You can get front swaybars from TRD(part of the Sportivo suspension set) and C-One. Not sure if there are any rear swaybars out there though.

http://trdparts.jp/english/list_auris.html

http://www.c-one.co.jp/C-ONEPARTS/stabilizer.html

:)