MSG TO ALL OPTUS PREPAID USERS

mrs.sportivo

LOLS, so seems as if optus has a little glitch and people using prepaid who have no credit, can actually send msgs LOL im currently going crazy atm because im asian and we asians love free stuff :)

i suggest u only send msgs if you have no credit !

LOLS, so seems as if optus has a little glitch and people using prepaid who have no credit, can actually send msgs LOL im currently going crazy atm because im asian and we asians love free stuff :)

i suggest u only send msgs if you have no credit !

your probably gonna get charged later on

Yea sms' dont get charged instantly by their system, so you have a window where you can send sms before they realise you have no money in your account. I used to thrash that for all it was worth in high school.

:) lols last night i was chatting via sms HAHA fck msn all i need now is a hiptop haha

mrs.sportivo, you are the saddest person on this forum to upload such a tight-a$$ thread.

kthnxbai

HAHA hey man i bet someone benefited from this or else i wouldnt have recieved so many sms from some of you c[=

wat kind of 'benefit' is tat? <_<

I ran outta credit last night too, but the last message I tried to send bounced! :unsure: Ah well. I remember the good old days on Optus when freetime really was freetime. I chatted for hours on end interstate mobile-to-mobile, most nights, and I'm sure it would've cost me thousands if not for freetime.

I guess I've used up my karma for a while :P

Edited by Keisari

I ran outta credit last night too, but the last message I tried to send bounced! :unsure: Ah well. I remember the good old days on Optus when freetime really was freetime. I chatted for hours on end interstate mobile-to-mobile, most nights, and I'm sure it would've cost me thousands if not for freetime.

I guess I've used up my karma for a while :P

haha. the good old days. We used to hang up 1min before the 20min limit and then call straight back. thank goodness for the phone alarm. hahaha.

LMFAO omg i remember that from 9pm-5am lols i remember i would be on my fone literally everyday on those times hahas rock up to school and sleep :) ahh, lols and how everyone only had 55cents credit and needed that for the freetime hahas

back in the days .. LMFAO

Trust something like this to happen when I didn't have any credit, but at the same time didn't have any reception and was out in the middle of the ocean...