Toytota Exhaust

If you're only looking for change maybe get an axel back william?

if you're looking for a cat back you can just get a simple press bent mild steel exhaust no bigger than 2.25". I'd say go for 2" if you're only looking for sound and not gonna do more work on it. and a nice long resonator in the middle (hot dogs)

finish it off with a nice muffler at the end, so long as u don't use a cannon cos it'll drone in your cabin like theres no tomorrow. be it redback, berklee and plenty of others u can choose from

if u need any other help just msg me :)

If you're only looking for change maybe get an axel back william?

if you're looking for a cat back you can just get a simple press bent mild steel exhaust no bigger than 2.25". I'd say go for 2" if you're only looking for sound and not gonna do more work on it. and a nice long resonator in the middle (hot dogs)

finish it off with a nice muffler at the end, so long as u don't use a cannon cos it'll drone in your cabin like theres no tomorrow. be it redback, berklee and plenty of others u can choose from

if u need any other help just msg me :)

thanks jase, i think i might jsut get an axel back and maybe later down the track get a cat back. but seeing as i drive an auto im afraid i will lose torque.

• 1 month later...
considering you have an auto corolla with little torque in the first place, i doubt you will notice any difference even if the new exhaust system would lose a couple of newts.

thats good news now i dont have to worry to much about losing power when i get a new muffler.

So i got the Exhaust put on probs early January.

Thats the video

sorry about the sound and video did it quickly with my phone. When i find more time ill get a proper video up. Will post some photos up when i manage to find out how to get my gallery started.

Cheers, Seb

And thanks for everyones help.

Edited by Camry P Plater