Carpark Knocks

Blackkluger

So, i get side steps to protect the side of the car, nudge bar to protect the front, the trusty towbar to protect the rear(saved me 3 times in the last 3 years from other idiots), so guess what this Bright Spart did, they "deliberately" dented the panel between the fuel cap and the rear light assembly.

I say deliberately as i have had and seen lots of carpark door dints in my life, this one is so big that you could be mistaken for me sideswiping a POLE!

Damn, probably some teenages out at night causing trouble, no NOTE left, thanks alot MATE!

My 7 month old car now looks like the pits with this HUGE DENT in it, got a photo, will upload later, to top it off, i had to use the touch up paint, oh, it seems to be gluggy, wasnt smooth like fresh paint, so it clumpt onto the RAW expose metal due to this! GREAT!

Hey guys,

Talking about car parks....I park my car in a public car park each day and when driving up each level I notice a click sound when turning the steering on full lock as I go around each corner, only very faint so you need to have the stereo off and windows up and no other noise to hear it....has anyone noticed any clicks when turning full lock??

Cheers

• 4 months later...
So, i get side steps to protect the side of the car, nudge bar to protect the front, the trusty towbar to protect the rear(saved me 3 times in the last 3 years from other idiots), so guess what this Bright Spart did, they "deliberately" dented the panel between the fuel cap and the rear light assembly.

I say deliberately as i have had and seen lots of carpark door dints in my life, this one is so big that you could be mistaken for me sideswiping a POLE!

Damn, probably some teenages out at night causing trouble, no NOTE left, thanks alot MATE!

My 7 month old car now looks like the pits with this HUGE DENT in it, got a photo, will upload later, to top it off, i had to use the touch up paint, oh, it seems to be gluggy, wasnt smooth like fresh paint, so it clumpt onto the RAW expose metal due to this! GREAT!

Hi

did you end up getting this fixed, if so how much? Someone has keyed my kluger (although it was like that when i bought it) but i want to get it fixed. They're completly buggered the tailgate.... bl**dy ppl who have nothing better to do but destroy other ppls' property.

Cheers

Matt

Hi

did you end up getting this fixed, if so how much? Someone has keyed my kluger (although it was like that when i bought it) but i want to get it fixed. They're completly buggered the tailgate.... bl**dy ppl who have nothing better to do but destroy other ppls' property.

Cheers

Matt

I got a quote about 12 months ago to repair a dent and scratch to the door of a Subaru Forestor after some idiot forgot to tie a fridge down properly on the back of his ute and it fell of when he went around a corner. Was somewhere in the vicinity of $400-500. If it's just a scratch without any panel repair, it could probably be for much less than $400. Best bet is to phone around as there are a number of businesses offering simple scratch repairs.

You could always try doing it yourself. The following links may assist:

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97634

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75

If the scratch isn't through the clear coat you may just be able to buff it out using an a polish and some elbow grease.

My Subaru was covered with small hail dents took a week to fix and over 5k Insurance paid that bill... I would never pick it....for Sydney people they are called Dent Busters at Tarren Point....They cost but they are one of the best

A kangaroo collided with the side of my Kluger last night - has stove in the passenger side back door :angry: <_<

Sorry to hear it mate!

Its a bugger Andrew they think they can beat cars and the end up jumping into the side of your car...Happened to me twice in the same year 2003?? once in the Berlina going to Tuff Truck and once in my Outback near Mudgee I was the passenger in in both occasions...Not that it would have helped there is nothing you can do....it all happens so quickly!!!!

And the XTL in 2006 on a cruise........That was like a space invader! a little bugger which Bye Evo saw happen

Edited by PC XT