Racing Cooling Panels(same as C-one)

Danthuyer

that post you just made silverbullit is my answer right well if you look DIRECTLY AFTER THAT POST i replied to it so obviously i got it

then NORTHY there was no need for that i already asked then you answered then it was over

what kinda mods are you  acting like damn morons

this is why i get up you corey cus you act like that i didnt do ANYTHING WRONG HERE

so rack off

the reason that we get so ****** off, trust me im not the only one, is because you ask and post the same things over and over and over again.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the reason i keep asking voer and over again is because no one answered my question

once the question was answered i didint ask again DID I

as for the big post number your almost on 2000 i can say the same thing about you

is there anything wrong with me jumping on for 30min every afternoon and replying to all the watched topics ive got

NO I DONT THINK SO

No it's still on and the panel will fit any corolla PRE facelift. Contact Danthuyer for monies transfer and to place your order. :D

i beleive silver said any rollas pre face lift

meaning not just sportivos

• 1 month later...

Not trying to stir the pot, but I imagine that this cooling panel would fit post-facelift sedans and wagons, given they weren't as changed as the hatches?

It'll fit the wagon buddha

Yeah, that's cool, and I'm interested as soon as the piggy bank starts looking a little plumper. ;)

The main aim of the post was to open your market up to the post-facelift sedan/wagon crowd. B)

• 7 months later...

If I can get 5 people to place an order and deposit money then I will get a run of them made. But I need to get at least 5 done as that is the smallest number they will do at one time. The cost will be $80 each as the company who is doing the production has put up their prices. <_<

So if you want one then add your name to the list below.

1.Donza - Deposit received

2.1zzfewagon - Deposit received

3.JJCRU23R - Deposit received

4.YDOIT4 -

5.Xploshun -

PM Silvabullit for money transfer and bank details. :D

Check out my garage for a picture of the cooling panel.

PLEASE NOTE---- THESE ARE FOR PRE FACELIFT COROLLA'S AND SPORTIVO'S ONLY

LINK TO PIC---- http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde..._item&CID=4