What wheels to choose?

JSTCHLN

Hi everyone

I have been looking into what wheels to put on my white facelift sportivo for a little while now and just cannot seem to make up my mind on what goes best.

I saw the Enkei gtc01's and fell in love at first sight until I saw the price tag of $500 a rim and that they only do them in hyper silver (i am wanting a gun metal grey or darker wheel colour to contrast with the white car).

Does anyone know of any wheels which are similar to the gtc01's?

Or does anyone know of any other rims i should take into consideration which they believe will look good on my car? I am open to ideas!

Thanks in advance for your help!

BTW, Im looking for a 17x7 sized wheel and dont want to spend too much over 300 per wheel.

Lenso have a new wheel in their Samurai range. Dont think they are here yet but just released in the UK. 17" so far and 18" coming..

Come in silver,matt black,white,both with or without red stripe.. Iam tempted <_<

post-9535-1231738346_thumb.jpg

post-9535-1231738363_thumb.jpg

cheers guys thanks for the input. I think i am leaning more towards a darker wheel colour (gun metal grey, hyper black etc.) for a bit of contrast. I have just come across these wheels.

http://www.actiontyres.com.au/index.php?pr...;categoryId=554

They are BSA 364's. I was just wondering how does the brand go has anybody had any issues with them?

Also does anyone have any pictures of what they look like on a car (unphotoshoped of course) just so I can get a feel of what the finished product looks like.

Thanks

Not a great fan of Tempe, they put some tyres on my mags for my Kombi, gave me the keys and the wheels wouldn't go round as the tyres were up around the inner arch!!! Out came the bi rubber hammer, a few months later the paint cracked - very professional!

I was looking at some momo's. Well that kind of style anyway. Painted red or black brakes under them.....sweet....... I think that would look good.... I have been wrong before.... Dont hold me to it. Can't go wrong with Lenso's .....

post-9323-1232449834_thumb.jpg

post-9323-1232450108_thumb.jpg

Lenso have a new wheel in their Samurai range. Dont think they are here yet but just released in the UK. 17" so far and 18" coming..

Come in silver,matt black,white,both with or without red stripe.. Iam tempted <_<

these wheels are out mate. i saw them at top ten tyres wen i got my semi's put in

Hey, I just got these 17'' Speedy Lite-5's with 215/45 tyres (brand= admiral) LOL, lock nuts and nitrogen inflation for $1300 from bob jane t marts. perhaps give them a visit, they gave me a good price

Below is a pic of it

dsc01042vq8.th.jpg

Edited by shin0bi