The Real Start On 5K37RA.

sketra

LOL cannon is the same, dont worry trent im hopefully going to be getting rid of it.... im sik of it hitting on everything.

Well ok this is whats happened, Yes TRD badge and the blacked out centrebar (has no lights in it so whats the point keeping it red). But the other thing is that my number plate light peice is black again not grey.

WAIT forgot one, my tire well is blacked out as well.

Edited by sketra

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes GT its auto... and rod, its good to know you like mi car, ahahah yeah gota love the stock rev limiter at 6k RPM or so... and yes i know i might see if i can get a new tacho and then you can fix it for me... haha OOH and my bazooka, haha yeah well it aint an actual bazooka its just a sub in a roundish sub enclosure.

Yes GT its auto... and rod, its good to know you like mi car, ahahah yeah gota love the stock rev limiter at 6k RPM or so... and yes i know i might see if i can get a new tacho and then you can fix it for me... haha OOH and my bazooka, haha yeah well it aint an actual bazooka its just a sub in a roundish sub enclosure.

Awk... Another question, why do u have that MASSIVE az canon on ur car?? Doesnt it sound a bit HOW YOU GOING?? lol!!! i see alot of young ppl with big canons on there car n there auto, thrashing it around n it sounds SILLY... i especially hate the sound of a v6 auto commodore or falcon...

But i guess u like it so thats all that counts hey??

Awk... Another question, why do u have that MASSIVE az canon on ur car?? Doesnt it sound a bit HOW YOU GOING?? lol!!! i see alot of young ppl with big canons on there car n there auto, thrashing it around n it sounds SILLY... i especially hate the sound of a v6 auto commodore or falcon...

Trust me, you're a bit late to this party...

Back in the day we called them bazookas

Used to be full on into car stereo

meh more about performance now

Trust me, you're a bit late to this party...

I read about it ages ago n i couldnt be bothered posting it up b4...

Exactly right there evltwin. It does sound like drone city due to that muffler just being way to loud for it so thats why im going to a nice quiet muffler and a pretty one at that. Also in the future i know it may sound silly but im really wanting to stick the 3VZ in sketra. So that should sound a hell of a lot different

Mole, there is a celica i want thats at the wreckers.... and i wanted to just buy that then fix that up as it has a seized motor and cosmetic damage on the rear quarter and wala!! theres my celica...