Will it or wont it fit on a RHD ????? hmmmmmm

xoom

hmmmmmm ...... might need to visit the boys for a bit of measurement time ......

this looks damn close as being a fit on a RHD ...... might still be a bit tight .......

so boys who's going to step up since i cant get ANYONE to even give the custom IM a go ;) ;) ;) ;)

MWRGT3XTURBO1.jpg

MWRGT3XTURBO2.jpg

If you pay bill ill step up!!!!

sorry mate ..... no 1zz business here :P :P :P :P :P

come on now ..... i hear all the chatter about "i wanna mod this" and "i wanna mod that"

now more than ever there is SOOOOOO much stuff available off the shelf and all i hear are crickets .........

I'll be your guinea pig Bill,

If you give me your car for a week.

get that sh!t up and running on ur car Yus and yeah we can definitely swap cars for a week :P :P :P :P :P

looks like one of the 10,000,000 ramhorn manifolds you see in the hondatech fabrication section.

Too bad it sits so low, it would be a REALLY close fit with the driveshaft carrier bearing bracket, would also be interesting to see with the PS pump in place

Edited by CHA54

The down pipe in the second picture, the weld on the exhaust side doesn't have very good penetration :lol:

More details on it

- Available as a complete turbo kit or as a tuner kit (turbo, manifold, wastegate, downpipe only.)

- GT30R or GT35R ball bearing turbos.

- 100% stainless steel construction.

- Cutting edge V-band flange connections for superior sealing and serviceability.

- Tial external wastegate (can be routed back in to downpipe or vented externally.)

- Full 3" mandrel bent downpipe.

- Clears fire wall, power steering, transmission... no modification to car needed.

This is the setup that put down the big power in our drag car. Crazy good spoolup from the equal length stainless header and huge v-band 3" downpipe. The GT30R is good for 525+whp and spools fine for a daily driver. Go with the big GT35R if you want 650+whp and full spool around 4200rpm.

so boys who's going to step up since i cant get ANYONE to even give the custom IM a go ;) ;) ;) ;)

Just waiting for a confirmed fitmet with the IM, take it easy on us Bill!!

BTW my injectors have just arrived, only 440cc though. But now I'm having second thoughts again, as I'm about to get a EP82 for modding and finally start some proper track work :yahoo: .

Just waiting for a confirmed fitmet with the IM, take it easy on us Bill!!

BTW my injectors have just arrived, only 440cc though. But now I'm having second thoughts again, as I'm about to get a EP82 for modding and finally start some proper track work :yahoo: .

confirmed fitment ...... come on thai .... u should know by now ...... if it dont fit we'll make it fit ;) ;) ;) ..... but in all seriousness i cant c fitment being an issue.

And stop tinkering with little toys and get the stivo sorted :P :P :P :P (no dis-respect for EP82 drivers)

looks like one of the 10,000,000 ramhorn manifolds you see in the hondatech fabrication section.

Too bad it sits so low, it would be a REALLY close fit with the driveshaft carrier bearing bracket, would also be interesting to see with the PS pump in place

Yep.. Sits too low. But it looks so good...

Just wondering why you guys are looking at oversea's stuff that may or may not fit when most decent exhaust shops/fabricators can make something like that without too much effort at all? It would end up being a lot cheaper, considering the way the exchange rate is at the moment.

Because nobody wants to front the cash to be the test dummy.

Just wondering why you guys are looking at oversea's stuff that may or may not fit when most decent exhaust shops/fabricators can make something like that without too much effort at all? It would end up being a lot cheaper, considering the way the exchange rate is at the moment.

ding ding ding ding ...... give this man a sticker :P :P :P :P :P

mate all my piping is locally fabricated bar the manifold ....... but as stated ....... no one wants to front the cash ..... everyone is simply looking for the easy option

if ur after easy i say buy a rexy or evo or skyline or s15 etc ..... they have been done 2 death and u wont need 2 do anything creative.

ding ding ding ding ...... give this man a sticker :P :P :P :P :P

mate all my piping is locally fabricated bar the manifold ....... but as stated ....... no one wants to front the cash ..... everyone is simply looking for the easy option

if ur after easy i say buy a rexy or evo or skyline or s15 etc ..... they have been done 2 death and u wont need 2 do anything creative.

Fair enough, I've had a nice look over your car and I'm incredibly impressed. If you guys want fabrication done, PM me :)