advice

Ascendant Rice

I think you need to listen to those in the know and combine their wisdom an example is Spillage and Blind Kid Seeks
get tanked,
touch a girl

Together the two of them have the solution to your problem

I think various members of the canterbury bulldogs have done that on more than one occasion...

...not such a great solution.

I think you need to listen to those in the know and combine their wisdom an example is Spillage and Blind Kid Seeks
get tanked,
touch a girl

Together the two of them have the solution to your problem

I think various members of the canterbury bulldogs have done that on more than one occasion...

...not such a great solution.

lol gold :D

• 2 weeks later...

whats wow?

is it a nerdy battle game or something?

think i've heard of it but seriously never bothered with finding out more!

Going from what I do know, (which is next to nothing) surely there's better things to do than sit in front of a computer and live through that rather than your own life :blink:

whats wow?

Going from what I do know, (which is next to nothing) surely there's better things to do than sit in front of a computer and live through that rather than your own life :blink:

WOW - World of Warcraft

Basically, an expansion of the original PC game; Pick a race, build a base, build units and attack other players.

WOW, main difference is open world exploration and interaction via internet. You create a single character, level up, make them stronger, buy items, battle people, explore lands and seas. etc etc

My mate plays it, religiously. Which is really quite sad. Often avoiding going out because of a scheduled Clan battle that nite.

Time to grow up dude! WOW is seriously a sickness, an addictive drug. That just wastes your time and precious money.

And if anything i said didnt matter, that same mate of mine develop carpel tunnel from WOW.

So there you go.

OMFG.

Cant even believe people are undecided between wasting their life sitting in front of a computer playing games while their health & social skills deteriorate while wasting money on something thats already paid for ......and then there is actually LIVING life.

You'll look back and regret it once you turn 30. Maybe even when you turn 25. Maybe even next year. You'll have nothing to show for yourself other than a useless WoW character, when you could have been working or studying or enjoying your young years.

Touch a girl. Or boy. Get drunk (as in more than 1 Cruiser). Work you ar$e off. Study. Just don't touch WoW.

i reckon he's charged it up... or whatever you do... havent heard from William in a while... or spillage for that matter... so i guess its a Win Win

I heard spillage got banned for 2weeks or something

OMFG.

Cant even believe people are undecided between wasting their life sitting in front of a computer playing games while their health & social skills deteriorate while wasting money on something thats already paid for ......and then there is actually LIVING life.

You'll look back and regret it once you turn 30. Maybe even when you turn 25. Maybe even next year. You'll have nothing to show for yourself other than a useless WoW character, when you could have been working or studying or enjoying your young years.

Touch a girl. Or boy. Get drunk (as in more than 1 Cruiser). Work you ar$e off. Study. Just don't touch WoW.

I already said its a bad idea (and if you're reading this Will, DON'T PLAY WOW)....

... but when you put it like you have, apg39 - how is him playing WoW any different to half this forum playing "fast and the furious" by wasting all their money on car parts that aren't really going to take them anywhere in life?? I bet a large handful of this forum is nearing 30, still living in a rental in the outer suburbs, and get drunk every Friday and Saturday night without fail; and only have their Toyota and drunken memories to show for themselves...

I think that is a greater failure in life than coming home and playing WoW after school/work.

OMFG.

I already said its a bad idea (and if you're reading this Will, DON'T PLAY WOW)....

... but when you put it like you have, apg39 - how is him playing WoW any different to half this forum playing "fast and the furious" by wasting all their money on car parts that aren't really going to take them anywhere in life?? I bet a large handful of this forum is nearing 30, still living in a rental in the outer suburbs, and get drunk every Friday and Saturday night without fail; and only have their Toyota and drunken memories to show for themselves...

I think that is a greater failure in life than coming home and playing WoW after school/work.

Spending money on your car is useless 90% of the time yes - but the fact you're moulding a factory production car into something personal is worth a lot more than a few dollars. Modding cars are a great way to express yourself, make friends, learn a fair bit about the whole automotive spectrum and most importantly, have fun.

What does WoW give you? Zilch apart from a lacking social calendar and empty pockets.

If you must know, I'm 20, working a huge week for a substantial paycheck in a job I absolutely love and I moved out of my parents place to another state while I was 17. If you try to stereotype us, at least try to get it moderately correct.

I agree there are lots of people who 'waste' (I use the term loosely because there are many arguements for/against) money on mods. I've been tempted myself. I guess the only thing I can say is forums/car modding is real not imaginative?

For the record, Im 22, work as a full time professional, renting at the moment because I've just got a promotion & moved states but buying in the next 12 months. I only have a handful of beers a week after work and only get drunk once every 6 months maybe.

OMFG.

Stereotype is rather accurate here.

- My epics bring all the gigantic pyroblasts to the yard > I get enjoyment out of playing a Pyro-Mage on WoW

- My car parts bring the better performing car to the yard > I get enjoyment out of modding a car

The end result is enjoyment from both examples.

You're all wrong. Momma's Leroy's right.

WoW actually ends up being cheaper too.

Edited by RXSeven

Stereotype is rather accurate here.

- My epics bring all the gigantic pyroblasts to the yard > I get enjoyment out of playing a Pyro-Mage on WoW

- My car parts bring the better performing car to the yard > I get enjoyment out of modding a car

The end result is enjoyment from both examples.

You're all wrong. Momma's Leroy's right.

WoW actually ends up being cheaper too.

At the end of the day though, modding cars gives you something tangible to show for your efforts.

WoW gives you a fuzzy feeling inside (withdrawal symptoms), and some numbers on a screen.

I know which I'd prefer. Not that I'm against computer gaming, but as a recreation, not as something as time- and money-consuming as WoW (I get just as much enjoyment for a lot less time and money playing other games)

i reckon he's charged it up... or whatever you do... havent heard from William in a while... or spillage for that matter... so i guess its a Win Win

I heard spillage got banned for 2weeks or something

guess whos back................ on topic, people tend to be slaves to many different things in life, its only when most people hit rock bottom that they can realy have a look at changeing there lives. the way i look at it even if u know u have picked the wrong option in life next time around try to better your self

strong minded people do what they want, weak people do what they can

• 2 weeks later...
whats wow?

Simon plays it. If he says he doesn't, then he's lying. He was in my 3v3 Arena team for like, ages.