[WA] Perth Cruise??

Well Who wants to go on a cruise, seeming as now all you WA kidiwinks LOL can see my car, how about it??? I suck at organising this type of things so who ever wants to organise it can, i just want to get out and about with the bad girl! So who's in??

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Who wants to go on a cruise, seeming as now all you WA kidiwinks LOL can see my car, how about it??? I suck at organising this type of things so who ever wants to organise it can, i just want to get out and about with the bad girl! So who's in??

OooH! anotha cruise? 'WA kidiwinks' eh? hahahhaa

I think there's one lined up on April @ the burswood car park? well thats what i read on facebook!!??

april - gives me time to get a new car or get a car running but they wont be toyota if i get one running.

and if i do i hope its my blue one and we'll see who can keep up! WOO!

Edited by The Ghost

oi rhys ill pick you up on the way and then you can laugh at my driving, oh wait im not the one who crashed the ghost.... ah OH!... lol nah tiz kewl how bout it???

oi rhys ill pick you up on the way and then you can laugh at my driving, oh wait im not the one who crashed the ghost.... ah OH!... lol nah tiz kewl how bout it???

nah screw you ay! thats mean! i dont bag you and your car!

It's OK, one of the boys here will pick you up. I'm sure she'll reverse into another something bigger than a bin sometime soon. (P.S. I'll bet her mum built a house behind her car) :toast:

When is our next cruise going to be anyway? Has it been organised yet?

Edited by Jaaassseeee

It's OK, one of the boys here will pick you up. I'm sure she'll reverse into another something bigger than a bin sometime soon. (P.S. I'll bet her mum built a house behind her car) :toast:

When is our next cruise going to be anyway? Has it been organised yet?

ouch... :)

:o how rude of u boys. Nah me n ghost boy are all good lol.... dont wrry he will be coming wid me... lol

Well how about in bout 3 weeks time..... sound good?

Yeah, set a date, work on a cruise route and activity if you want to incorparate one and we'll come down.

Easter, hrmm double demerits and cops everywhere. Good excuse to Touge IMO! :P :P :P

If you need help, im sure afew of us here can help out and guide you in the right direction.

Yeah, set a date, work on a cruise route and activity if you want to incorparate one and we'll come down.

Easter, hrmm double demerits and cops everywhere. Good excuse to Touge IMO! :P :P :P

If you need help, im sure afew of us here can help out and guide you in the right direction.

Give us a date you want it to happen since its your event and we will get some ideas going :)