Kaze's EP3R~

KaZe-

hey guys thanks all for the kind comments

been driving her heaps last couple days and loving it soooo much you dont understand lol

yeah i have many mods in mind as a honda theres an unlimited amount of mods to do as you guys all know but yeah

thinking what to do next because yes it does come out of the factory sooo good

the rims are shocking to keep clean they werent in the best shape ive tried heaps cleaning it might just spray them black for now depends but yeah will keep you all posted on whats going on dw it will be hotter then my stivo for sure ;) i still miss the look of my stivo!

Cheers Steve!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

originally i wanted a turbo car next

who said you can't have both?? :spiteful:

hot looking car... and as you said, not many around... can't wait to see whats to come of this...

your stivo was one of the nicest looking around,, so you have a lot to live up to..

good work matey..

lol yeah wil seen a couple turbo ep3's on youtube... OMG sooo fast but i want to stick with NA hardcore NA!! lol

yeah my rolla was nice i must admit :P but dw this thing has won my heart already lol

yeah i like the white on white look but man there so dirty its not funny i cant even clean it the last owner must of not cared there like baked on ***** **** i might DIY black rims for now depends how im feeling lol

***** first cheapo mods done

de badge British badge and civic letters

got my "BANKAI" plates on :D ( i dont know if thats a mod lol but yeah )

steve

for someone that has looked, does there exist a late model 4 door vtec car that you can get in this country?

once you upgrade pads, you are NOT going to want white rims.

whitestivo

um not sure what your on about with the first question do you mean can u get a 4door civic type R /RR / Mugen in aus?? apparently you cant if thats the question lol

yeah gonna be heaps of brake dust already theres heaps now lol i cleaned them and now there all black again just wiped my finger across it before lol yuuuckk ahahha

Steve,

i feel the pain about the rims, mine arnt white no more, i got dirt baked on mine. Im thinking of either getting them professionally cleaned or re powdercoating them a different colour

Hey doesnt the ep3 only exist in white? or are there other colours from factory, if so, its very rare.

Yeah lucky japs farout would love one of those beasts except they would cost a crapload newayz if they were in aus. Im loving the NA cars now after being converted from turbo, but as great as the type R's are, they only have 2 doors understandably. Thats where this FD2 comes in, you get to have the best of both worlds sorta B) . Wonder what the specs and upgrades are on the Mugen one *drools*, might google it if bothered. I also wish the EK civic type R was in aus, I would've been keen for one of those.

- Will

Hey doesnt the ep3 only exist in white? or are there other colours from factory, if so, its very rare.

Yeah lucky japs farout would love one of those beasts except they would cost a crapload newayz if they were in aus. Im loving the NA cars now after being converted from turbo, but as great as the type R's are, they only have 2 doors understandably. Thats where this FD2 comes in, you get to have the best of both worlds sorta B) . Wonder what the specs and upgrades are on the Mugen one *drools*, might google it if bothered. I also wish the EK civic type R was in aus, I would've been keen for one of those.

- Will

Hey Will,

well i know that the Championship White EP3 are only JDM spec also they come NightHawk Black, Molano Red, Silver im pretty sure

the UKDM EP3's have all of the same colours execpt the CW one also the UK version is detuned

doesnt have the following to my knowlege

-Front/Rear Recaros

-Floor Matts

-Momo Steering Wheel

-LSD

and a weaker engine compression or somthing like that

i think the UK has 145ish kw not sure at the engine

and the JDM has 158ish kw at the engine

so yeah i know 2 doors a bitch but ive had a 4 door the corolla and now i want a 2 door wanted turbo but decided to go full hardcore NA!! becuase i couldent with the corolla =( yeah the EK9's are rare as ***** so hard to get also because not many my mates got a EK4R (wannabe) looks just as good doesnt go as good yet... =P

yeah the mugen type rr is really really quick apparantlly i think it bet or almost bet the new R35 GTR around the track or somthing its pretty impressive but like you said cost an arm and a leg! also dont think u could import one in yet

Steve.

The Mugen Civic Type RR was sold out in 10mins, limited 300 production run. =(

But back on topic, hawwwt car Steven.

lol yeah its a leet car man

thanks mate =] its stock imagine some...

takata green te37's or j-time attack ce28's dumped.... >_< soooo much money but ahahahah

takata green te37's or j-time attack ce28's dumped.... >_< soooo much money but ahahahah

Hey KaZe,

will you still show up for the Annual meet?

I have never even seen a real Type R anywhere around my region lol :P Plus it would be awesome to meet ya in person haha :yahoo:

Evo

depending on how work goes im starting my new job on monday =] finnaly after being unemployed for like 3 months =/ damn economy!! :angry:

Steve

Congrats on the new job mate B)

hope you enjoy it :lol: ;)

Evo

Edited by Evo7

vote for black ce28 time attacks *drools*

- Will

yeah just got home pretty smashed... anyway yeah i dont know which rims atm i need coilvers before some new shoes i want a cai... will have to start saving =/

most likely will go for ce28's or te37s maybe some rotas a while away so yeah dw too much lol