Kaze's EP3R~

KaZe-

Well Hey All,

As you all know i used to have a 05 Corolla Sportivo had her for 3+ years loved the car to bits but of course as you get older you must move on...

originally i wanted a turbo car next but i couldent get enough of FWD N/A's and i decided to get a 2001 HONDA CIVIC TYPE R EP3

because there arent many around the streets of melbourne also because of the awesome chassis and a awesome k20a!!!

been waiting 3 weeks for her to get complied and finally picked her up yesterday i swear this car is in a whole league of its own! so much toruqe and i-VTEC is just AWSOME!! handling and power wise compared to my modded sportivo is just soooo much better and its STOCK!! i cant wait to start getting some mods on will be even more better!

im sorry for joinning the darkside guys!! lol well anyway here are some ****ty pics i will get some more decent shots later on

Name: Steven T

Car:

2001 Honda Civic Type R EP3

Engine:

DOHC K20a 2.0L i-VTEC

Engine Mods:

Toda Racing Headers

Injen Cai

5zigen Exhaust

J's Racing Engine Torque Damper

Spoon Socks

Driveline & Suspension:

J's Racing Front Strut Brace

Cusco Rear Strut Brace

Wheels & Tyres:

Stock

Interior:

Stock

Sound:

Stock

Exterior:

Stock HID's

T10 White Front Parkers

T10 White Rear Number Plate Parkers

De Badged (Britain Badge/Civic)

BEFORE:

zze2ln1.jpg

AFTER:

180320091005.jpg

180320091000.jpg

180320091002.jpg

180320091011.jpg

Thanks Guys Steven.

Edited by KaZe-

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg get out. only toyota's here lol ... jkz

nice car man..

what are your future mods?

Vtec Yo'

vtecvtecvtec....

Edited by Lift yo'

Great car Kaze, very nice indeed. Love this car.

Sadly, I'll take your Ep3 any day on the track though, as stivo drivers have bigger balls than honda drivers.

I don't think anyone here would disagree, (thoúgh it's kinda biased!)

whitestivo

lmao!! thanks for the replies guys

whitestivo - anyday mate remember i used to drive a toyota so i still got big balls :P ahahhaha

ELEGNT - yeah i thought it would be weird at the start but now im used to it very good and easy to shift compared to the sportivo

Lift yo - ahahha yeah man future mods are just endless when it comes to a honda honestly but for now ive got a J's Racing front strut bar and J's Racing ETD on order for now will get a cai soon and maybe some headers to finish the exhaust for now

Steve,

Congrats on the car, ive always thought it was a pretty sick looking civic, better looking than its younger brother. My only beef with it was that it was so expensive becuz of its low numbers. However I'm not really feeling the rims. With the type R cars i'd be careful in making mods to it as I wouldnt want to disturb its already well tuned and balanced package from the factory. But as good as it looks, I reckon it'd look better with aftermarket rims and lowered. Judging by your stivo u've got good taste B) will be following the build of ur car.

- Will

With the type R cars i'd be careful in making mods to it as I wouldnt want to disturb its already well tuned and balanced package from the factory.

Yeah - I was actually a little appalled with the tin can on the back sporting the 5zigen logo...

However I'm not really feeling the rims.

Believe it or not, these are some of the most sought after rims amongst DC5R owners.

Congrats on the good buy..awesome car..let the modding begin..ok now..get out of the toyota forum hahaha just kidding..looking forward to seeing updates on this :D u shld have gotten a turbo MR2 in Melb!:P

nice car

may i ask how much you picked it up for?

i never seen one of these in perth

there was 1 for sale a few months ago..white as well..

Edited by GReddy_ES

a ep3 can be more faster but that black sportivo is way sexy...

nice choice but the way good luck

Basically, he's suggesting paint it black :P

it will look just as good as the ex lol :lol:

Evo

hey steve! was about to get you to post some pics of your new ride!

nice bumping into you and your sweet ride! lmk when you get black rims, we'll be like twins! lol..