Kaze's EP3R~

KaZe-

yeah the gear stick at the first moment i tried it i was used to its really good because its close the the steering wheel also its not as high as everyone thinks i think if u drive one you will know but yeah either thanks mate what darkside did you join?? NISSAN??!! lol

Steve.

nah nah, not nissan, no way, lolz...

the other side...

"hint" it's got an 8 somewhere, lolz :D

edit: and nope, doesn't have a "RX" in front of it.

I wanted something faster than a stivo, keke...

lol i was gonna say rx8 aint that fast ahaha my stivo bet many lol

either a Evo8 or a Xr8 or a SSv8 somting like that im guessing has to be one of those lol

spot on...

well, i had to have something jap still & the next best way far better thing than lift is boost, lolz...

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh damn nice man cant wait to see that i wanted a 8/9 also but lost my job so couldent could of waited but yeah got a good price on my car so thought why not im very happy with my new choice anyway ahahhaa

kaze.. :X may i say that the gear position is absolutely weird xD ive always thought that its weird..hows shifting?

ahahah lol jeremy! like everyone they all said "it looks weird and too high up" but once they jumped in and tried to shift "ohh its really good and easy not that hard compared to what it looks like" so yeah ahhaha lol its really easy man trust me best shifter that ive shifted ahahah

hey steve!

like the mods!

i saw a black EP3 at highpoint today on the way home from picking up my rear lip!

had some sort of exhaust!

white looks better!!!

take me for a ride one day! =]

thanks mate i want a intake though =( so expensive these days yeah you saw a black one?!?! at highpoint!?!?! what thhhheee ive never seen any ep3's around >_<

of course white looks better ahahah TEAM WHITE FTW!!! now lol was black back then!!

will do mate

I'm so buying a black one .........

ebony and ivory..

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

">

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

i saw an identical car in chinatown sydney, same colour, wheels and interior but it had a massive **** off rear spoiler that ruined it imo

lol well mines stock =P so im guessing the one you saw is stock also lolol except the spoiler maybe ahhaa

drove a dc2r today and it had the same gear stick and gear know as the ep3r. as weird as it may look, it felt really at home. :lol:

what? lol a dc2r had the same postion gear stick??? whaaaa?? lol

or do you mean it had the same gear KNOB?

Steve,

Hey Steven, so this is what you got :) nice!

Looks hot already and unique, can't wait til your future mods come on. And i can't wait to see this in flesh one day. I seriously would of thought you would get something that everyone else would have, like an evo8/9 or s15 etc, but i knew you would get a honda as most of your friends are vtec heads haha!

Who bought your car by the way? Are they a member on here too?

I drove past your friend Viet last time near Albion Station in his s2k but .. wasn't sure if it was you in the passenger as i haven't seen what you look like lol!

drove a dc2r today and it had the same gear stick and gear know as the ep3r. as weird as it may look, it felt really at home. :lol:

Steve,

haha same gear stick and knob but not in the same position as the ep3r

Hey Steven, so this is what you got :) nice!

Looks hot already and unique, can't wait til your future mods come on. And i can't wait to see this in flesh one day. I seriously would of thought you would get something that everyone else would have, like an evo8/9 or s15 etc, but i knew you would get a honda as most of your friends are vtec heads haha!

Who bought your car by the way? Are they a member on here too?

I drove past your friend Viet last time near Albion Station in his s2k but .. wasn't sure if it was you in the passenger as i haven't seen what you look like lol!

yeah >_< thanks i havent seen any around our area before lol i was going to get a s15 but i just thought i didint get the maximum potential out of the stivo so yeah i will out of this for sure lol i cant wait for mods also -_-" no money atm...

some guy brought my car i did tell him about the forums but yeah not sure where he is lol

i dont think i was in viets car im hardly in his car im always driving lol

Steve,

man im still lost lol he says "as weird as it may look, it felt at home" lol im not sure is he talking about the ep3 or what dc2? cuz dc2 is low like normal lol :blink:

I am planing to go for the maroon one.

It looks elegant and stunning

LOL, umm.. there is no maroon EP3R.. :unsure:

Anyways back on topic, hawwtt ride Steven! ahah :P

hey kaze i saw your old stivo on monday afternoon at around 3pm it was in alton meadows where if you are east side of the highway and ready to hop back on, he was coming towards me as i was getting onto the freeway, he recognised i had a stivo etc....checked in rear view mirror im fair sure it was your old black one....it does stand out

:)

Steve,

i'm so lost here...

its like saying this orange tastes like steak......

EP3R Gear Tiller is high up in the Dash.....

ANd you're right Kaze, right in the sweet spot next to your knee/steering wheel.

lol yeah if there is a maroon one maybe your talking about a red one?? if not there isnt a maroon one lol

LOL, umm.. there is no maroon EP3R.. :unsure:

Anyways back on topic, hawwtt ride Steven! ahah :P

thanks mate its stock but :( wait till i get some mods ;)

hey kaze i saw your old stivo on monday afternoon at around 3pm it was in alton meadows where if you are east side of the highway and ready to hop back on, he was coming towards me as i was getting onto the freeway, he recognised i had a stivo etc....checked in rear view mirror im fair sure it was your old black one....it does stand out

:)

awww yeah a few of my mates been seeing it lately its soooo hot lol :P yeah i fully miss it :( *looks wise* :lol:

Steve,

i'm so lost here...

its like saying this orange tastes like steak......

EP3R Gear Tiller is high up in the Dash.....

ANd you're right Kaze, right in the sweet spot next to your knee/steering wheel.

yeah i thought i wasent the only lost one lolol but yeah man its really close to your left knee and high as the steering wheel so its really good *BAM change gear hand back on the steering wheel in no time* awsomenessss lol so LEGENDARY!!! :lol:

dont worry, next time ill take a photo and itll probably make it clear to everyone

lol please do mate ;) thanks

No money? Did you get a new job yet or are you still unemployed and bludging hehe.

True, must of been your other friend or something.

Did you put in the door sills before you sold the car woman??

No money? Did you get a new job yet or are you still unemployed and bludging hehe.

True, must of been your other friend or something.

Did you put in the door sills before you sold the car woman??

yeah ive been fully using my savings for the last 3 months lol just ran empty and yeah i just started my new job at NAB so yeah pretty good so far

yeah i did put the sills in before i sold it should of kept it and sold it on the side yooo lol