• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's this?

IMG_3615.jpg

It is a 4.5" tip.

good quality X force cannon .... oxymoron right there LOL

SB, Doesn't look like a cannon to me :rolleyes::whistling: <_<

Guni read what i typed.... "good quality X force cannon". Oxmorons everywhere!!! x force and good quality and cannons in the one sentence..... :whistling::whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

I am surprised that after 5 years, people ar still asking what the best systems for a ZZE123 are...... :blink:

My suggestions.....

I had a 04 SPortivo with a stock system, added the CES system, and my dyno showed an extremely beneficial difference.

I cant put forward any other argument than this is worth the money it cost

I just got a couple of hotdogs put into my system.

For a year I had, 2.5" cat-back with a Xforce S12 twinloop.

Since I was going on a road trip this weekend and the car was gonna be loaded, I anticipated that it was going to drone like it did on my drive to Sydney.

The 2 extra resonators really REALLY make a difference. Each one is 12" long and 2.5" through so it doesn't affect the flow. The sound is perfect now, just a bit louder than stock and MINIMAL drone.

best $150 I've spent.

I've had all my exhaust done by Brian at Roadrunner Exhausts in Heidelberg West, Melbourne.

X-Force S12 twinloop = $180 (From Ebay)

2.5" cat-back mild steel press bends = $250 (or was it $200, can't remember now)

2x Supercat 12" resonators = $150

Total = $580

And he's quoted me $400 to do some aftermarket extractors, which I will take him up on next month.

I just got a couple of hotdogs put into my system.

For a year I had, 2.5" cat-back with a Xforce S12 twinloop.

Since I was going on a road trip this weekend and the car was gonna be loaded, I anticipated that it was going to drone like it did on my drive to Sydney.

The 2 extra resonators really REALLY make a difference. Each one is 12" long and 2.5" through so it doesn't affect the flow. The sound is perfect now, just a bit louder than stock and MINIMAL drone.

best $150 I've spent.

I've had all my exhaust done by Brian at Roadrunner Exhausts in Heidelberg West, Melbourne.

X-Force S12 twinloop = $180 (From Ebay)

2.5" cat-back mild steel press bends = $250 (or was it $200, can't remember now)

2x Supercat 12" resonators = $150

Total = $580

And he's quoted me $400 to do some aftermarket extractors, which I will take him up on next month.

Hey Saj,

i saw you today, you were afew cars back from entering onto the eastern at bulleen road, i was coming from heidelberg side of bullen road and entered freeway before you, you then overtook me i think you had a passenger and were in the morning peak transit lane or whatever its called.

haha that was definitely me :)

that's my morning route to work.

T2 lane is awesome, lucky for me that I drop my girlfriend off on the way.

I'm sorry I didn't see you though.