BYL05R

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very different

LMAO lol it is... i photoshoped it =D looks heaps mad... nah 2moz i will post up my newest current mods soon as i get some pics but apart from dat its the same white rolla with stocky rims

car would look HOT if you did it in this colour... now that would be different

get down to your paint shop ASAP and ask them how much it is to do it :P

Evo

car would look HOT if you did it in this colour... now that would be different

get down to your paint shop ASAP and ask them how much it is to do it :P

Evo

lmao hahah nice nice... hmmm about 1grand + lol hehehe it does look hectic but errrr atm i am savin up for the celica hehehe or at least sumthing as good as one lol

and prozak shhhhh i know wat u mean heheheh just dat well actually i can afford all that what i did to my car just den, but but i want a new car heheheh cause i almost, or at least cops tryed defecting me in it due to lil things they found funny

ANY1 ONE WANTS SOME PHOTSHOP EDITING HEHEHE for there stocky rolla i will wip it up =D .... http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...mp;#entry329421

Edited by Toyo Assassin

do you have a girlfriend? i know some one thats just your type, you'se to would really hit it off........ her names ascendant rice

NO i dont.... and what are u trying to suggest spillage?

do you have a girlfriend? i know some one thats just your type, you'se to would really hit it off........ her names ascendant rice

NO i dont.... and what are u trying to suggest spillage?

:clap:

Don't worry about him.... cuz we all worry for him :P

Neons! Fast and Furious 1 resprentin!

• 2 weeks later...

Evo what a great name >

I could not wait to get rid of my crummydore for the corolla. :lol: :lol: My commodore constantly broke down cost me a fortune to repair . Last straw was the breakdown at the toll booth on a Good Friday near the international airport Brisbane. :lol: :lol:

Sorry Toyo but congrats on your purchase.Hope all works out for you.

Are you going to mod it ?.

Mine was a 1993 wagon and i had a hsv bodykit on it.

least you can get loads of extras for it.

wow... i'm embarrassed happy for you.

I suppose though on the Plus Side , SuperCheap Auto is now your 1 stop Mod Shop for the entire life of the car.

hahahaha!! Junior u BOGAN!!! Wen im heading to work i always see either a ford or holden broken down on the m4 or m2... LOL!!

I bet u'll end up LOSING UR LICENSE or CRASHING...

Ur a LOCO DRIVER!!!

Congrats U brought a BOMBaDORE!!!

GAAYY!!!

Not HAPPY JAN!!!

dnt care people its full aussie bro much more rooom, and more more power, OMG YAY POWERSTEERING NO MORE STRUGGLING, CRUISE CONTROL WOOOT WOOOT, POWER WINDOWS YAYA =D i would kill for it ova my old rolla,

and u guys got to admit it is better den a old 1985 battered rolla, and GT LOST wat are u talkin about i rarly see any broking down, i see moslty fords dying fords are ***** holes and OMG these cars are soooo much more fun den any toyota apart from the AE86, and older den 1985 model toyotas... not ditching toyota, toyota is awesome got to admit

Edited by Toyo Assassin

bro, i work for holden, i could of told u the sh!t that happens to them, i just done a $2.8k job, service, and OIL LEAK !!!!!

bahahaha!! Hes silly for buyin that BOMBaDORE!!!

dnt care people its full aussie bro much more rooom, and more more power, OMG YAY POWERSTEERING NO MORE STRUGGLING, CRUISE CONTROL WOOOT WOOOT, POWER WINDOWS YAYA =D i would kill for it ova my old rolla,

and u guys got to admit it is better den a old 1985 battered rolla, and GT LOST wat are u talkin about i rarly see any broking down, i see moslty fords dying fords are ***** holes and OMG these cars are soooo much more fun den any toyota apart from the AE86, and older den 1985 model toyotas... not ditching toyota, toyota is awesome got to admit

U GETTIN SMART BOY???

U dont even drive on the M7,M2 & M4 in the mornings... U only live at BIDWILL n u work at MT DRUITT COLES!!! So u dont see the broken down cars in the mornings on the highways...

SWEAR U THINK UR BOMBaDORE IS BETTER THEN TOYOTAS???

Ur TRIPPIN SON!!!

My mates rolla pumped a BOMBaDORE n the rolla was FULL wit PPL... LOL!!

Atleast ur got A/C...

How much did it cost??

i had the same reasons thats why i bought a corolla

mate if ur happy all good all the best

did u sell the rolla? should keep it as a resto/rebuild project

OMG these cars are soooo much more fun den any toyota apart from the AE86, and older den 1985 model toyotas... not ditching toyota, toyota is awesome got to admit

you havn't driven a car or been in a car with VVTL-I have you???