Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

hmmm well isnt that nice wyclifff

and dat smash wasnt bad yer it was cosmetic and repairable

27102010.jpg

piclf.jpg

ONLY TOYOTA I WILL OVER GET AGAIN WOULD BE A SUPRA OR AE86 RWD ALL THE WAY never going back to FWD!!!!

AND WHILE YOU STOOD THERE AND LAUGHED...

i was in much greatness that my CAR clubbed put a helping hand to get me back on the raod, and get the car in one piece... they put towards a donation and some people even donated the parts needed, so the repair cost me ALMOST NOTHING i put towards 100dollars for my repair.... so now i seee what people are like in clubs

SOME PEOPLE ARE STUPID and are keyboard warrioes and stand there and laugh, some people feel sorry and give a helping hand but what can i say i say nothing but i am greatfull for the donations and helping hand i got from my NSWCC club thanks guys

Edited by Toyo Assassin

Saying TOCA isnt good enough for you? You'll be amazed what members here would do for you if you had the right attitude.

WATCH YOUR BACK BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saying TOCA isnt good enough for you? You'll be amazed what members here would do for you if you had the right attitude.

x2

I was very grateful that my car club put in a helping hand to get me back on the road' date=' and get the car in one piece. They organised a donation and some people even donated the parts needed, so the repair cost me almost nothing. I put $100 towards my repairs....

So now i seee what people are like in clubs.

Some people are stupid, keyboard warriors and stand there and laugh, but some people feel sorry and give a helping hand, what can I say.. I say nothing because I am greatfull for the donations and for the helping hand i got from my NSWCC club. Thanks guys

[/quote']

There is my attempt at fixing that atrocity towards the English language.

I know that I personally have helped many TOCAU members out over the years... as have many other guys here... but you tend to only want to help the people who are genuinely grateful for the help...

However, some people just continually act like douchebags and don't deserve help...

Junior, if you feel you are above TOCAU, why continue to post here? The way you act, I highly doubt someone is going to want to help you out anyway.

What can I really expect though? You have the seemingly typical commodore driver/p plater attitude, not much can be done about that.

ONLY TOYOTA I WILL OVER GET AGAIN WOULD BE A SUPRA OR AE86 RWD ALL THE WAY never going back to FWD!!!!

.. yeah dose it sideways eyy brah... <_<

(you never really attempted to improve your old AE apart from aesthetics, maybe you'll appreciate FWD cars more if you did) Have you seen some of the old AE's on this forum? Put aside your young ego and just listen sometimes and show respect, people will be more willing to help you.

Why post here? it's guys like you that make the rest of the falcodore community look like a bunch of dickheads... go to centrelink and grab your next payment or something and dont come back.

Why post here? it's guys like you that make the rest of the falcodore community look like a bunch of dickheads... go to centrelink and grab your next payment or something and dont come back.

Lulz

• 2 weeks later...

why do i continue to post here cause its funny tooo see you guys with a crap attitude

and you know what i dont make myself any higher

and i dont think i am a fully sick ***** like the rest of u guys think

and why cause i drive a commodore and have a p plate out the front hahah whatta joke are u serious all p platers are being labeled as ignorent drivers sick and tired of being labelled a stupid p plater cause i have a p plate stuck out the front of the car u know all p platers arent dickheads

and for starters i have mates here some good friends i aint a hater but i am hated and what did i do to u guys to be hated NOTHING

and i am one of the smart ones to get a CAMS licence and take all my hooning off the road and onto the track unlike some people who continue to do idiotic behiavoir on the road

why do i continue to post here cause its funny tooo see you guys with a crap attitude

and you know what i dont make myself any higher

and i dont think i am a fully sick ***** like the rest of u guys think

and why cause i drive a commodore and have a p plate out the front hahah whatta joke are u serious all p platers are being labeled as ignorent drivers sick and tired of being labelled a stupid p plater cause i have a p plate stuck out the front of the car u know all p platers arent dickheads

and for starters i have mates here some good friends i aint a hater but i am hated and what did i do to u guys to be hated NOTHING

and i am one of the smart ones to get a CAMS licence and take all my hooning off the road and onto the track unlike some people who continue to do idiotic behiavoir on the road

Oh sorry bro didn't want to get you all emotional was jussayinandshiz