My Ride WHAT DO U GUYS THINK??

BYL05R

i bet that he couldnt keep up with the half of us through the mountains too LOL :P

But its his choice, but as far as i have known... TOYOTAS = LOTS OF FUN!!! if you know how to have fun in FWD ;)

Evo

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i had the same reasons thats why i bought a corolla

mate if ur happy all good all the best

did u sell the rolla? should keep it as a resto/rebuild project

i still have the rolla i aint gettin rid of that lil baby its been with me for far too long to get rid of it any soon, but if i want to pick up chicks, and not get laughed upon by people, or other people saying all this ***** about a really old skewl car, and trying to pick up my car (u know who dat is GT LOST lol trying to pick up my car and throw it over the cliff) u know,

AND PROZAK YOU DRIVEN A V6 BEFORE????

lol cause VVTI-L are 4 cylinders bro they still no match for a v6 unless u mod it, and yet u do dat to a v6 engine a whole lot more power and punch =D, heheheh, and yet its not on da badge of the car or fancy names, its all bout the engine, if da car gets u from point a to point b nice its all good,

seriously wdf is the problem, i got something nice without a sh!t load of damage like da corolla did and all of u guys are going off at me OMG... seriously da car was cheap, so i bought it, and well celicas are kewl and all but u always have a change of mind, u know, u can never stick to one item unless u havent tried anything else

AND EVO 7 I AGREE FWD'S CAN BE FUN IF YOU KNOW WAT FUN U CAN HAVE IN THEM HEHEH I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE LOL i did so many 180's in my car hahahah on da dirt patches wen i went out in da country, reverse hellies, burnouts, J turns, OMG hahah FUN!!!!... not in this car neva tooo new

Edited by Toyo Assassin

i had the same reasons thats why i bought a corolla

mate if ur happy all good all the best

did u sell the rolla? should keep it as a resto/rebuild project

i still have the rolla i aint gettin rid of that lil baby its been with me for far too long to get rid of it any soon, but if i want to pick up chicks, and not get laughed upon by people, or other people saying all this ***** about a really old skewl car, and trying to pick up my car (u know who dat is GT LOST lol trying to pick up my car and throw it over the cliff) u know,

lol cause VVTI-L are 4 cylinders bro they still no match for a v6 unless u mod it, and yet u do dat to a v6 engine a whole lot more power and punch =D, heheheh, and yet its not on da badge of the car or fancy names, its all bout the engine, if da car gets u from point a to point b nice its all good,

seriously wdf is the problem, i got something nice without a sh!t load of damage like da corolla did and all of u guys are going off at me OMG... seriously da car was cheap, so i bought it, and well celicas are kewl and all but u always have a change of mind, u know, u can never stick to one item unless u havent tried anything else

AND EVO 7 I AGREE FWD'S CAN BE FUN IF YOU KNOW WAT FUN U CAN HAVE IN THEM HEHEH I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE LOL i did so many 180's in my car hahahah on da dirt patches wen i went out in da country, reverse hellies, burnouts, J turns, OMG hahah FUN!!!!... not in this car neva tooo new

Que Pasa Putto??? hahahahaha!!! i'll throw ur car ova the cliff n e tym!!! LOL!! I thought u sold ur rolla bro... sweet so u can start doin it up???

lol cause VVTI-L are 4 cylinders bro they still no match for a v6 unless u mod it

hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha

you really dont get it do you.

heres the spec for your car Versus our STOCK corolla.

3.8l V6 making 151kw <- HAHAHA our rolla 1.8 makes 141kw.

1648kg <- HAHAHA our rolla 1150kg

0 - 100kmh 9.0 secs <- HAHAA our rolla 7.1secs and better in the right hands.

so true andy..even the VY S pack utes....not sure what they had i think there V6 was in the 170kw range ? and heaps light....cannot beat the sportivos....i remember 1 night had a VY s pack beside me every set of lights on springvale (monash freeway end) road all the way to diamond creek....so funny must have lived close by and every set of lights they lost.....was great fun though....

so true andy..even the VY S pack utes....not sure what they had i think there V6 was in the 170kw range ? and heaps light....cannot beat the sportivos....i remember 1 night had a VY s pack beside me every set of lights on springvale (monash freeway end) road all the way to diamond creek....so funny must have lived close by and every set of lights they lost.....was great fun though....

You're probably talking about the Alloytech engine (190kw) as opposed to the Ecotech (which is alot less).

i dont have a sportivo but ive driven them & it would kill the v6.

i previously had a stock 2L 4cy hyundai and it killed the v6 commo not even trying. & yes i have driven a commo

maybe a 5L

just dont argue if it picks up it picks up your happy :)

lol cause VVTI-L are 4 cylinders bro they still no match for a v6 unless u mod it, and yet u do dat to a v6 engine a whole lot more power and punch =D, heheheh, and yet its not on da badge of the car or fancy names, its all bout the engine, if da car gets u from point a to point b nice its all good

I own an Aurion which has more pull than the Commonwhore mentioned in this thread, and in terms of the fun factor, I'd be picking a Corolla Sportivo. It may only be 4 cylinders, but just because it has 2 less cylinders, doesn't mean it's less powerful. Power-to-weight makes a big difference.

I'll reserve my comments for the recent move you have just made. I'll just say, good luck with it.

What do you expect. You came into a Toyota forum and said you bought a Holden. It's like joining in on a protest only to be holding a sign supporting the wrong side.

hmmm so $5600 1 YEAR REGO ok ok yep fair enuff cheap and sumthing i like yer ok ok ok, sportivos hot lil things.... how much can i grab one right now brand new off da show room.... A WHOLE LOT MORE boys come on my budget is tight and there is no way i can afford one, or i would of bought myself an aurion dam man come on, and NO I DO NOT FINANCE, i am more of lay down the cash person

hmmm so $5600 1 YEAR REGO ok ok yep fair enuff cheap and sumthing i like yer ok ok ok, sportivos hot lil things.... how much can i grab one right now brand new off da show room.... A WHOLE LOT MORE boys come on my budget is tight and there is no way i can afford one, or i would of bought myself an aurion dam man come on, and NO I DO NOT FINANCE, i am more of lay down the cash person

you could have bought an AE92 SX corolla that would eat your V6 Commo for breakfast!!!

you could have bought an AE92 SX corolla that would eat your V6 Commo for breakfast!!!

man i agree shoulda got an sx stayed with the rollas so much more reliable

it's going to end up costing you more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Cmon guys the commodore isn't THAT bad, I'd say it is definately a step up from his previous car. Better in all aspects imo.

have fun ripping skids yuleh

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO =D

lol its a very nice car i like it its a HUGE and i mean REALLY BIG to what my first car was 1981 corrola to BANG 2002 commodore tbh I DONT GIVE A **** on WHAT YOU DRIVE because i honestly think its up2 peoples oponion on what they want heheheheh

ok and i aint racist i love all my cars hheheheh and i love toyotas but yer i got a holden cause i love holdens as well see i wish i was rich to have all the cars i love

but since this is a cars forum hehehhe here are updates hahahah LMAO yes UPDATES OOMG!!!!!!!!!!

POD FILTER heheh

img0177d.jpg

i got a Clubby Spoiler put on to it heheh and tinted the lights for fun

img0219y.jpg

OH AND I TOOK THE TINT OFF A COUPLE DAYS LATER SO I DONT GET A DEFECT

I ALSO GOT 8000K HIDS in my commodore =D

OH OH OH AND I PHOTOSHOPPED IT HEHEHEH

95316492.jpg

heheh and then i lowered it but i didnt go crazy like some people

img0312n.jpg

ABIT OF A LIGHT SHOW

img0259d.jpg

also when to carline mufflers and got them to get me a 2.5inch catback exhaust with double tips hehehe

img0128f.jpg

then i did DIY black Headlights

img0414s.jpg

imagesf.jpg heheh looks alot better now oooohhh and i also painted my engine cover =D

washed it many times lol oh and u got to love the corolla posing hehehhe

1001971r.jpg

changed my nob

img0457t.jpg

TO THIS

imageluv.jpg

AND THEN GOT A ***** KICKING IN MY CAR FUKING LOSERS

imagegk.jpg

oh and here is my boot and listen to that roar!!!!! a really nice deep roar heheheh

Edited by Toyo Assassin

Hmm... what to say...

For starters, in my honest opinion, I don't like the look of your Commodore.

You might not like the look of my Commodore. It's personal taste, whatever.

Look at my ride list in my signature.

I've owned SX Corollas, a 2ZZ Corolla, and I also drive an SV6 Commodore.

I never had any problem with my Sportivo at all.

Was easily the best car I owned. Wasn't a fast car, but is definately a fun car.

141kw with the Sportivo, compared with my 190kw Commodore...

I'd say they are pretty on par with each other.

Commodore feels slower because it is bigger and heavier.

My Commodore is still a great car, don't have any problems with it.

But, people can't really go on comparing a 6cylinder Family Car, with a 4cylinder Corolla.

2 completely different things. Lets not even start the whole RWD vs FWD debate.

You buy a car, and modify it to your liking, and preferences.

This is why some people here have turbo 4's, and some people have 6L V8's.

Anyway, so I noticed that this post is pretty much pointless.

You will get flamed for having a Commodore and being on a Toyota site.

Your Commodore is not the best car ever. But you are your own person, and can do whatever you like.

As for Evans comment earlier about going up Nebo.... I think I'd keep up fairly well.

Most the time it comes down to driver.

oh well what can i do.... tbh i dont care really love my toyotas love my commodores, love my skylines, love the evos 9, love alot of cars but its JUST A BADGE people complain about... its alll up2 people what they like. and the downfalls of holden is BIG isnt always better

Edited by Toyo Assassin

HAHAHA COMMONWHORE, SO CHEAP AND NASTY. Dude go too WWW.COMMONWHOREPOWER.COM.

sooo u want to start this again

WELL DEN GO BACK TO YOU RICER ****BOX mate that my grandmother can beat by walking ALL SHOW BUT NO TORQUE

cause i honestly dont give a f

i can get more potential then you can get

U COMING TO A CRUISE ON THE 29TH errrrrrrrrr if u do watch ur back mate watch ur back

cause i have enough of people saying ****

like honestly i said i like toyotas i own a toyota thats why i am here, i seen poeple on here with a honda and someone got an EVO which was pretty kewl noone complained then i got sumthing other then a toyota WDF!!!!!

MET SOME NICE PEOPLE ON HERE BUT RECENTLY ALL OF THEM ARE JUST SCUM BAGS

Edited by Toyo Assassin