Hello from Brisbane

Bri60

Hi all,

Have recently bought an '07 ATX Aurion. I visited the forum a lot as a guest in the lead up to buying the car. Heaps of useful unbiased information which made the decision easier.

Couldn't be happier now. Great car, but I think I'd like to tweek a few things so I'll see you in the forums.

Cheers - Bri60

those dang Aurions... i have to get one just to turn up... oh wait, a S/C corolla is much better haha jks lol :lol:

Welcome mate B) plenty of useful info in the Aurion Section, GET SOME!!! :yahoo:

Evo

welcome aboard.

i almost bought a silver 2008 atx, but it was an ex rental. they're so sexy even in the base model. i hired one for a week, i almost cried letting it go.

cheers

matt

• 2 weeks later...
Y aurions pplz u can get much betta toyotas for cheaper prices?

nice way to endear youself with the Aurion owners on this forum.

to answer ya question as an owner, the Aurion is one of the best looking sedans Toyotas ever built,comfort,power,economy,size,build finish,current model,saftey features,ect ect ect and Australian Made(with jap tech input)and most people i know or have spoken to seem to be impressed with the car overall.

p.s just my 2 cents.

+1. And it performs pretty damn good considering the car that it is and it's target audience.

+1

And its non target Audience..

+1. And it performs pretty damn good considering the car that it is and it's target audience.

+1

exactly. i am 23 and i want one. but i chose a 7 seater soccer mum car. go figure. :lol:

seriously though, if i had found an aurion that wasn't an ex rental and low km's, i would have bought one. easy.

+1

exactly. i am 23 and i want one. but i chose a 7 seater soccer mum car. go figure. :lol:

seriously though, if i had found an aurion that wasn't an ex rental and low km's, i would have bought one. easy.

Hey Matt the Aurion will be around for sometime maybe ya can keep an eye out and get yourself one when ya finished with the Kluger,and at 23 the Aurion would fit ya like a glove,not sure how many modified Aurions gettin around Canberra but ya got some of the best roads in Oz,there sooo smooth and wide and sh!t loads of roundabouts,use to have heaps of fun in and around Canberra when i was a sales rep. :D

.... but ya got some of the best roads in Oz,there sooo smooth and wide and sh!t loads of roundabouts,use to have heaps of fun in and around Canberra when i was a sales rep. :D

That is true. I was surpirsed at how nice the roads were there. However, the one area the Aurion really shines in is it's handling. When your driving a large car with really nice handling, it is such a nice feeling as it's not completely natural. Canberra may have good roads, but it is missing some windy mountain roads.

P.S. Like your last part of your signature 1stKill.

.... but ya got some of the best roads in Oz,there sooo smooth and wide and sh!t loads of roundabouts,use to have heaps of fun in and around Canberra when i was a sales rep. :D

That is true. I was surpirsed at how nice the roads were there. However, the one area the Aurion really shines in is it's handling. When your driving a large car with really nice handling, it is such a nice feeling as it's not completely natural. Canberra may have good roads, but it is missing some windy mountain roads.

Canberra's only about a hour or so from the ski fields so plenty mountain roads to play on :)

and yeah the Ambi Pur is a must have mod,much better than the stock air smell. :lol:

+1 i like your whole sig mate. great work with the car. just thought id add that :)

thanks man :) i'm lovin the whole Aurion experience in real life and online at the moment, best car i've owned and i've had a few,new and used over the years.

p.s ya got me thinking bout that SRI hmmm.

+1 i like your whole sig mate. great work with the car. just thought id add that :)

thanks man :) i'm lovin the whole Aurion experience in real life and online at the moment, best car i've owned and i've had a few,new and used over the years.

u wont be dissapointed 1 bit. sri has such a good noise ull bee fedlining it like me all the time once u get it cos it just sounds too good not to ;)

u wont be dissapointed 1 bit. sri has such a good noise ull bee fedlining it like me all the time once u get it cos it just sounds too good not to ;)

hmmmm SRI :unsure: but i do like the roar ,what do ya rekon they will sell for when its all finished and glammed up?

p.s just had the whole car Dynamatted except the bonnet is that trying to tell me something. :whistling:

...ull bee fedlining it like me all the time once u get it cos it just sounds too good not to ;)

Now you know why my fuel consumption is so high. I have always been driving like that ever since i removed all the noise reducing intake restrictions. The engine sounds sweet in it's power band doesn't it. I would hate to think what would happen to it if I added an SRI.

...ull bee fedlining it like me all the time once u get it cos it just sounds too good not to ;)

Now you know why my fuel consumption is so high. I have always been driving like that ever since i removed all the noise reducing intake restrictions. The engine sounds sweet in it's power band doesn't it. I would hate to think what would happen to it if I added an SRI.

man next time we go out u can take my car for a spin and see if u like it, and see if u like how the low pro's handle lol...might perswaid you :D