What demographic does RAV4 fit best?

Bruster

What demographic does RAV4 fit best?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've always seen a Rav4 as a hairdressers car? But it has been changing recently

Same as the Camry is an old persons car + cardigan.

always wondered who is most popular purchaser of Rav4's.

Which category best fits the Rav.

feel free to change the poll if i didn't do it correctly

I guess you need to specify which RAV you're polling as the two RAV's (4 cyl vs 6 cyl) appeal for very different reasons. I own/drive a ZR6 (a 1st time toyota owner which replaced my SWB Pajero) - Kids are grown therefore mainly use it for myself and with my partner however I was attracted to it because it provides speed, power, ability to carry 4 adults in comfort with plenty of luggage room (golf trips away with the blokes) - the 4cyl version is just too slow for me and would struggle cruising fully loaded. Perhaps the 4 cyl 4d version appeals to the young family or to those who are no so enthusiastic about needing the power on open roads. I also believe that you may need separate polls for the 4 cyl 4d vs 3d since they also appeal to differing motorist tastes - I notice the 4cyl 3d being driven mainly by young women but perhaps thats the appeal just in the eastern subs of Sydney. I'm sure Toyota would know.

I usually see the fairer sex behind the wheel of a rav4 so they can see a couple of cars ahead so they can adjust their make up whilst they are driving to work

So true.... sorry to everyone else for agreeing to this stereotype, but it really does seem like that.

always wondered who is most popular purchaser of Rav4's.

Which category best fits the Rav.

feel free to change the poll if i didn't do it correctly

I guess you need to specify which RAV you're polling as the two RAV's (4 cyl vs 6 cyl) appeal for very different reasons. I own/drive a ZR6 (a 1st time toyota owner which replaced my SWB Pajero) - Kids are grown therefore mainly use it for myself and with my partner however I was attracted to it because it provides speed, power, ability to carry 4 adults in comfort with plenty of luggage room (golf trips away with the blokes) - the 4cyl version is just too slow for me and would struggle cruising fully loaded. Perhaps the 4 cyl 4d version appeals to the young family or to those who are no so enthusiastic about needing the power on open roads. I also believe that you may need separate polls for the 4 cyl 4d vs 3d since they also appeal to differing motorist tastes - I notice the 4cyl 3d being driven mainly by young women but perhaps thats the appeal just in the eastern subs of Sydney. I'm sure Toyota would know.

Very good point Castr10,

i didnt even think about the other versions of the Rav4...just thought the current version being the more popular .

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta agree with some of the previous posts. I like the Rav, my wife bought one before we were married, but I see them as a city car pretending to be something else. Better suited to the fairer sex.