who would win in this showdown

spillige

what does every one think of this show down between these action hero greats, ive had countless (most times drunk)arguments over who would come out on top with friends and some times with complete strangers.

my personal pick would have to be arnold the guys a legend.

llegend-of-john-rambo-1.jpg039_10717EArnold-Schwarzenegger-1.jpgscarface-7032-1.jpguntitled-1-1.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL, someone got a bit short changed on their weapons.

I personally would go for Arnie as well. He's a machine. It would only be a showdown between him and Stallone since the other two don't have the brute strength to last.

Off-topic: Man I stall can't stop laughing every time I see news clips showing Arnie talking government issues. But seriously, if you were given the option to vote for him as your Governor... why wouldn't you. It's just funny.

You forgot to include Chuck Norris. If he was in the list, thats where my vote would go.

But, for this list i will say the charming fellow at the end. He can kill people, and have sex with hot women after. No competition.

I personally would go for Arnie as well. He's a machine. It would only be a showdown between him and Stallone since the other two don't have the brute strength to last.

Off-topic: Man I stall can't stop laughing every time I see news clips showing Arnie talking government issues. But seriously, if you were given the option to vote for him as your Governor... why wouldn't you. It's just funny.

i think bond got short changed cause he gets all the girls, i allso think arnold and stallone would be the last ones left what an epic battle that would be, though ive always had a soft spot for pacino

You forgot to include Chuck Norris. If he was in the list, thats where my vote would go.

But, for this list i will say the charming fellow at the end. He can kill people, and have sex with hot women after. No competition.

i hope your joking about norris, u picked bond? arnold would pick him up by the scull and frow him through a brick wall

Edited by spillige

haha yea im the same, every time i see him on the news addressing an important matter, all i can hear is, I AM THE GOVONATOR!! GET DOWN!!! haha but yea arnie would win..

Bond,there wouldnt be a showdown,by the time they pulled out their weapons he would've already charmed his way out of it :D

Can we include Macgyver?

Who needs a big gun when you have a match,chewing gum and a paperclip.. B)

Arnie, hands down. For one thing he isn't a 80 year old man that still hits the roids hard.

Plus he does spend money out of his own pocket to help make California better.

lets not make this personal stallone did what he had to, to make rambo 4 which in my opinion is one of the greatest action films of all time, and lets not forget arnie hit the roids for termonater 3

If it is an open fist fight (no rules, no gloves, no padding), I say Bruce Lee :)

who is this bruce lee guy you talk of? :D

depends on the type of show down.

if it was brute force, arnie would win with rambo as a close second...

well to put to put it in context its the charecters they played in the movies above, rambo2, predetor,scarface and bond as well............ bond, take your pick. i know its hard cause each is good at different things although in gorilla warfare rambo and arnie would be to good, i actually think rambo might come out on top, its to close to call.

''great rambo quote''

Teasle:Are you saying that 200 of our men are no match for your boy?!

Trautman: You send that many you better remember one thing.

Teasle:What?!

Trautman:Agood supply of body bags!!

lets not make this personal stallone did what he had to, to make rambo 4 which in my opinion is one of the greatest action films of all time, and lets not forget arnie hit the roids for termonater 3

I guess either Rambo or Arnie would be good as they'd both have 'roid rage :lol:

This thread needs a poll too B)

if you can see cat norris, he can see you. if you can't see cat norris, you may only be seconds from death

whitestivo

New competition:

Cat Norris vs Tank Cat. :lol:

I'm throwing my money behind Tank Cat.

Arnie would beat Stallone and i think Pachino would kick Bonds azz,but if the fight was about brains & speaking and not a physical blue, Bond wins hands down,cant understand the other 3.

Modern day action dudes that would prolly beat these guys are Stone Cold Steve Austin or Vinnie Jones (ex soccer player/thug) and my fav would be WOLVERINE man this dudes unstoppable.(lol)

Fly Pelican Fly

I'll be back

Yo Adrian

Shaken,not stirred

Fly Pelican Fly

I'll be back

Yo Adrian

Shaken,not stirred

Fly, pelican, fly? More like "Say hello, to my little friend!"

Your All A Bunch Of F**kin Cokaroaches ;)

But All honesty :( sif no Chuck... The Guy Has no Chins For Peats Sake... Just Another Fist Under His Beard

...Stone Cold Steve Austin ...

Don't make me laugh... I raise your Steve Austin with my Hulk Hogan.

hulk-hogan-speedo-03.jpg

I'll see your Hulk Hogan and raise you a Steven Segal :D

Fly Pelican Fly

I'll be back

Yo Adrian

Shaken,not stirred

Fly, pelican, fly? More like "Say hello, to my little friend!"

to common, tried to remember a funny line and this one makes me laugh evey time i see/hear it.(fly pelican fly. and there bloody flamingos.) absolute gold, pizz myself laughing eveytime. :lol: