cold air intake

some one should really start a cai/sri buyers guide thread and stick it in the pinned section....whos volunteering

good idea thr... put some link up spil :P

some one should really start a cai/sri buyers guide thread and stick it in the pinned section....whos volunteering

No, no... and NO...

How many times do we have to go through this? Its really not so hard to click pages 2, 3, 4 etc in the corolla section - which will find you plenty of threads with "intake" or "CAI" in the title...

...furthermore, there is a members' rides section - Click on someones car and if you like their specs or live in their location, PM them and ask where they got it...

...finally, there is a search bar in every single part of this forum. Type "TRD" or "cold air" or similar and you will find pages upon pages dating back to 2005.

Edited by Leroy

No, no... and NO...

How many times do we have to go through this? Its really not so hard to click pages 2, 3, 4 etc in the corolla section - which will find you plenty of threads with "intake" or "CAI" in the title...

...furthermore, there is a members' rides section - Click on someones car and if you like their specs or live in their location, PM them and ask where they got it...

...finally, there is a search bar in every single part of this forum. Type "TRD" or "cold air" or similar and you will find pages upon pages dating back to 2005.

I think where spil was coming from is that thr are too many question for the CAI so if someone post up some links or whereabout to get the stuff it MIGHT solve the problem but thing is no one search the forum before they ask questions... i think you've been around long enough to know that it has been a big problem ever since the forum was created...

there OP.. this may help.. try to search for stuff next time..

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...st&p=316034

These things will always happen and there's no stopping it.

So instead of the whole community getting all emo, and agro over such trivial things heres a very easy solution - Answer the question or GTFO and ignore the thread.

Ease up a bit guys and YES i know.. You have been on the forums for soooooo long and you all know everything.

These things will always happen and there's no stopping it.

So instead of the whole community getting all emo, and agro over such trivial things heres a very easy solution - Answer the question or GTFO and ignore the thread.

Ease up a bit guys and YES i know.. You have been on the forums for soooooo long and you all know everything.

ZZEmo forum :toast: :toast: :toast:

Gold!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Its a vicious cycle so I wonder when will boys be men and just suck it up instead of whinging like b!tches ...... ;)

Answer it if you want to and if you don't then don't but I think you guys know that ....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it would be a great idea.

Speaking from experience searching for info about CAI's was a very long process of sifting through lots of pages of random comments. The pinned topics were helpful but again, lots of pages of information to go through