RE SPIT??

Who out of all the Gold Coast/ Brissy people are keen for a run down to the Spit this Sunday??

Note, its not late notice :P

Evo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who out of all the Gold Coast/ Brissy people are keen for a run down to the Spit this Sunday??

Note, its not late notice :P

Evo

MMMM could be tempted..... as long as this cyclonic biblical weather racks off! Ill bring the footy and picnic lol

ill come only if were taking the footy tho

come on anyone else keen????

hey phil the beach conditions are calming down u keen for a surf 1st?

Edited by ELEGNT

ill come only if were taking the footy tho

come on anyone else keen????

hey phil the beach conditions are calming down u keen for a surf 1st?

If anyone is keen for the beach as well, i can show you all my new board B) i know rowan will be drewlling over it ;) right mate :P

Evo

you bet 313, I'll bring down the log.

2zz loves the spit, she'll be running around the beach like a lunatic.

I call first ride on evan's new board.

whitestivo

thats if you can even ride it :P its not a surfboard, but a skimboard, you know, like those wooden boards you see running around on the beach?

but mine IS better :toast:

besides, i get first try :yahoo:

Evo

sounds interesting. might be a good time to meet you all.

do we have a time, place to meet?

I would say for the Brisbane people, the best place to meet-up is at Yatala BP...

for the Coastal-dwellers, possibly Harbour Town??

Any other locations where a good meet-up would be?

The way its turning out is a day of rest and relaxation by the beach :yahoo: footy, picnic, skim, surf, its all happening WOOHoO!!

Does everyone prefer to bring their own food or fish and chips at the local shop?

Evo

I won't be able to go. Got a workshop to attend that day from 2-4pm. I hope you all have a great day though. Really wish I could go!!

Edited by ROL14

Can i suggest sams seafood at the spit near seaworld, that place does the best fish n chips

That makes it easy for all

Skim board, what is that sht. i was thinking your arms were too small evo to be a surfer.

I'd say be down there at 12, go for surf (weather permitting!) then chill out, get lunch, watch the cars run by. What times does spit usually kick off?

I better get those goddamn mudflaps back on, they are finally finished.

whitestivo

yeh im keen as mustard. surfboard dont fit in the car thanks to non folding seats, only can use it when i go in mates cars....so ill bring the boog

yeh i recon go for a session then go back to the place that phil was sayin for lunch then head to the actual carpark for the spit. cos people dont start coming till about 2:30

evan my board is the same colour as yours its a zap too but ill dominate u in skimmin buddy lol...im not bringing mine cos the spit is usually shizen for skim (no shore dumpers) but ill have a go at yours and show u how its done mate lol

this will be me getting covered up on the skim yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14js4jm.jpg

Edited by ELEGNT

that is the aurion dropping out of my buy list. You can't get a surfboard in it. Harsh.

Ok, I might bring my old boog as well and show you some airs and rolls old school style.

skimming is for broken wrists what lift is for speeding tickets

whitestivo

that is the aurion dropping out of my buy list. You can't get a surfboard in it. Harsh.

Ok, I might bring my old boog as well and show you some airs and rolls old school style.

skimming is for broken wrists what lift is for speeding tickets

whitestivo

Shiver me timbers!! has this thread grown since i jumped on this morning maybe ill bring the skateboard and the RC GT Carrera?? cant surf too much green peace usually turn up when im on the beach lol

All this sounds liek fun keep me posted on a time we will all meet.

well it does fit, nose at the back driver side corner of passel shelf and tail behind a slightly pushed forward passenger seat.

yeh spilt one of the bones in my forearm right up the center at the start of last year skiming...went soft for a wile after that

cool ill bring my boog then.

brisbane people meet at yatala BP at 10:30 leave 10:45 or 10:50..............???

dont want to go much later want some time to chill out at the beach before lunch and car thing.

Gonna be up the coast for girlfriends Aunties birthday :( Wouldn't have minded a bit of a meet though, it'd be good to catch up with people again.

Should have another charity cruise organised for July sometime, hoping for a couple more cars this time :D

done, 11.30am at yatala at bp for brisbane ppl. we'll be at the spit by 12pm. gives us heaps time for a surf, and lunch around 2pm, ready 2.30pm at the spit

hoping the wind doesn't get up too early.

skimming is for ppl that are to lazy to paddle.

313, try that with my 7foot+ piece of driftwood, not a 6.1 rocket.

whitestivo

NOTICE TO EVERYONE:

please make sure that your cars are clean, i will be looking to get some awesome photos with my phone (5MP FTW!!!) :P

(this means YOU phil ;) )

i will be heading up to the Sunny Coast either Friday night or Saturday, but i will most likely be cruising with the Brissy people down... Gold Coasters - in me guessing an idea of where a majority of you live, i would say the best place for you all to meet-up would be the Caltex Servo along Smith Street, cause i think smith street will be taken for us to get there...

Evo

'll park it near your car and leave the bonnet up, and then i'll use the drool you leave on my sportivo to wipe it clean.

whitestivo

haha, very funny :whistling: and while im doing that, you'll be trying to jack my bar when im not looking ;)

but on a serious note, this will make the annual meet arrive alot faster then we all think :yahoo:

Evo

but on a serious note, this will make the annual meet arrive alot faster then we all think :yahoo:

Faster for me cause everything pretty much starts on Thursday for me.