1stKill's Aurion

1stKill

^^ Cheers boys :)

the 2 punctures are being done by Ace Alloys Wheels,the same dudes who painted them,i don't trust anyone else to remove my tyres without scratching my rims.

and i did some tree work for them a while ago so they just fix em no charge,awesome bunch of guys.

should have all matching wheels on by tommorrow night,hopefully. :)

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got back to the yard today after work,got in my car and as i was driving out the gate i heard a noise from the LHF wheel so got out had a look and bugger me dead i've got another puncture,found a flat square piece of steel with a welded screw in the middle stuck right in the middle of my tread. :angry:

this is some sort of record for me,i'm upto 5 punctures in 2010 almost one a month,had 3 on the Aurion and 2 on the work Hilux. :(

once again i will say....I FREAKIN HATE WORKING/DRIVING IN INDUSTRIAL AREAS so much crap on the roads :angry:

haha, bl, have you considered that maybe people are placing these things under your car whilst it's parked?

I still got a nail in my tire, small one thou.. I actually managed to pass the annual meet up without any1 noticing anything.. :lol:

I got back to the yard today after work,got in my car and as i was driving out the gate i heard a noise from the LHF wheel so got out had a look and bugger me dead i've got another puncture,found a flat square piece of steel with a welded screw in the middle stuck right in the middle of my tread. :angry:

this is some sort of record for me,i'm upto 5 punctures in 2010 almost one a month,had 3 on the Aurion and 2 on the work Hilux. :(

once again i will say....I FREAKIN HATE WORKING/DRIVING IN INDUSTRIAL AREAS so much crap on the roads :angry:

haha, bl, have you considered that maybe people are placing these things under your car whilst it's parked?

This would be kinda difficult as the car is 95% of the time locked away in the factory or behind locked gates during the day at work and in my garage at night,so it would have to be someone i know and those that know me would prolly not risk ucking with my car as most know the effort & money thats gone into it.

anyway i've just put it down to the area i work in and just sheer freakin bad luck :(

sorry to hear lee. i park outside my work factory in an industrial area too.. i wudnt be surprised to come back from work one day with my whole rear end swiped by a truck. :angry:

Edited by johnnieboi

sorry to hear lee. i park outside my work factory in an industrial area too.. i wudnt be surprised to come back from work one day with my whole rear end swiped by a truck. :angry:

Cheers Jonnie...your not gunna belive this but i got in my car last night,the boss was standing there watching my majestic beast pull out of her parking spot and then he yells out something so i stop get out and he points to a small screw just piercing the LHF tread,we just stared at each other and laughed with disbelief...pulled this one out with no probs.

could my Toyo's be cursed,do i need a witchdoctor or something?

maybe J.Alonso was onto something :blink:

Cheers Jonnie...your not gunna belive this but i got in my car last night,the boss was standing there watching my majestic beast pull out of her parking spot and then he yells out something so i stop get out and he points to a small screw just piercing the LHF tread,we just stared at each other and laughed with disbelief...pulled this one out with no probs.

could my Toyo's be cursed,do i need a witchdoctor or something?

maybe J.Alonso was onto something :blink:

Who did it:

The boss!

Edited by u54mot

I swear it could be someone. I had the EXACT same problem. I used to park my old car outside and every few days I would find screws in there or the tyre completely deflated. I took it to the tyre place countless times. I was so sick of it and got suspicions so I parked the car inside the garage. Low behold no more flat tyres. Till this day if I still ever find out who it is I think I'll put a nail in there head :D

• 4 weeks later...

G'day all,no new updates just wanted to post up a pick of Dwee's (Peter) Corolla and my Aurion,they seem to really like each other on the GOR cruise.

2j4249h.jpg

at one stage we had to seperate them,i'm sure they were just kissing. :lol:

G'day all,no new updates just wanted to post up a pick of Dwee's (Peter) Corolla and my Aurion,they seem to really like each other on the GOR cruise.

2j4249h.jpg

dwee kissing your ***** :D :D :D :P :P :P

2j4249h.jpg

dwee kissing your ***** :D :D :D :P :P :P

LOL real mature Duy! :P

It's a nice shot though! I'm going to post another photo in my thread that also demonstrates our cars' special bond..hehe I'll upload my photos from the cruise when I process them. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Sold my 20's a few months back to a so called mate,anyway he gave me $250 cash deposit and i dropped off the wheels at his place,balance was to be paid the following week,8weeks pass and all i hear is sob stories and excuses...enough was enough i went around to his place and picked em up (they were exactly where i left them in his shed,not fitted,just dustier.) anyway i'm $250 up.

anyway there are a couple of members interested at an agreed price but wanted to see the condition before committing so here we go....

avh06r.jpg

2u79501.jpg

gutter rash pic.... :(

15zowwl.jpg

2czgna.jpg

23tp6yq.jpg

these pics were snapped a few hours ago after i gave em a bath. :)

• 3 months later...

Quick update....my ride is at Pedders Ringwood having the RHR coilover replaced under wty also they will rotate my wheels and do an alignment.

while i was standing there with the manager (Glen) we both looked at each other and said it looks like it could be a little lower...so going to drop it 10mm-15mm allround. B)

Picked her up from Pedders Ringwood at about 6.00pm and i must say these guys take care of there customers.

replaced RHR coilover insert,tightened RHF strut ring,lowered 10mm allround (now sitting 610mm allround) and did a full wheel alignment and a general safety checkover.

total cost $0.00

i can see the difference in the height,it's sorta hunkered down a bit more,amazing what 10mm or 1cm can do,and after a test drive still not a hint a rubbing/scrubbing,i will post up some pics over the weekend.