1stKill's Aurion

1stKill

Battery got delivered today,paid $230 and as for it being about an inch shorter it arrived with a base extention so hopefully there will be no probs using the original battery bracket....I've also ordered some new JL Audio battery terminals so when they arrive I will fit it all up and see how it all goes.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Battery got delivered today,paid $230 and as for it being about an inch shorter it arrived with a base extention so hopefully there will be no probs using the original battery bracket....I've also ordered some new JL Audio battery terminals so when they arrive I will fit it all up and see how it all goes.

230$ sounds about right, thats how much i paid.

i didn't use the base extension cos i'm using the factory terminals. and with them it wouldn't reach, so i've put a couple of blocks on top of the battery to help secure it nicely, and it works perfectly

just out of curiosity, how much power are you running for the audio system ?

Edited by xCalibur_

Love the ride! My mate would be extremely jealous of this.

Think we all are :D

It looks awsome and to think just a few months back............

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys for the nice comments,also loving the new lights.

And Duy she suddenly got sick and died within a few hours,i left for work and there was no signs of any illness and later that day my missus called to tell me she was just laying in her bed and not really responsive by the time I got home she was in a bad way and 2hrs later she had passed while the vet was working on her....I still miss her heaps and prolly will for a long time to come.

and as for how much power my audio makes....fark knows,i do know it pumps when I want it to and i'm still running the original battery so I thought it was time to upgrade/change.

Cheers

Lee

lee, dogs are tough man, they wont lie down until they are really really sick. lauren's dog back then was happy happy and jumping until one day she just collapsed. food poisoning... onion in the dumplings given to her for years. built up of toxins in there and her body just shut down matter of hours... :(

• 4 weeks later...

I'm guessing you are loving it man.

Besides the fact tht you have to wake up extra extra early in the mornings aye

Yeah I can honestly say I don't love it but it pays the bills and I've been doing it for over 20yrs so the novelty has definitely worn off.

and I bloody get up early to drive the missus to work,trust me I would rather be in bed snoozing considering i'm only a 2min drive from my work and don't start til 7.30am....and yes I still drive,lol.

Morning

pm sent :)

I was looking at the lights on ebay

I was wondering are the turn signals the same as original headlights or do the led strip bit change to orange when you signal?

Thanks Mr Lee

Morning

pm sent :)

I was looking at the lights on ebay

I was wondering are the turn signals the same as original headlights or do the led strip bit change to orange when you signal?

Thanks Mr Lee

Nah the indicator is where the hi beam light (inside light) is just using a yellow globe and the other light (outside light) is the normal headlight and the hi beam in one...not the best set up but it works ok.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice work with the headlights lee! What's next... JDM smoked tail lights?

Cheers mate...I getting some new 255/40/19 Kuhmo KU31's very cheap thru work next month for the rear so that should just about do it for a while,other than that i'm running out of ideas.

maybe time for a new car...2013 Chrysler 300 SRT 6.4lt Hemi,i took one for a blap at work the other day,wow power and comfort,the ultimate gangsta mobile....lol.

• 6 months later...

Hey peeps hows things...long time no speak.

Not much has changed,cars still going strong the only new addition lately is a new set of tyres...now running Kuhmo KU31's and I've upped the size on the rears to 255/40/19 fronts 245/40/19,the rears just fit after raising the azz a bit...looks different.

Cheers

Lee